help with something

trying to find out what i could use or what site i could use to be able to edit my photos to cover up my tats.. i have some new selfies but tats are real noticable causing me to refrain from posting them.. any help would be appreciated. thank you
trying to find out what i could use or what site i could use to be able to edit my photos to cover up my tats.. i have some new selfies but tats are real noticable causing me to refrain from posting them.. any help would be appreciated. thank you Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
Hey there. I’m very good with photoshop and have worked on touching up models’ photos for their portfolios. Depending on the quantity, I could take care of them for you pretty quickly.
Photoshop or do what every other girl seems to do. Find a pic of somebody hotter than u and post pic as your own
Hey there. I’m very good with photoshop and have worked on touching up models’ photos for their portfolios. Depending on the quantity, I could take care of them for you pretty quickly. Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh
Nikki, I have a suspicion you don’t want anything from this guy.
I wouldn’t take advice from ANYONE here .
I wouldn’t take advice from ANYONE here . Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
See, you just have to start shit on every post no matter what it is about. You and Gabs have the exact same affliction.
Nikki, I have a suspicion you don’t want anything from this guy. Originally Posted by himzert
Whatever. I’m just offering what I do professionally every day anyway.
Nikki I sent you a DM on Twitter with an app suggestion and some screenshot directions on how to do it easily.

A few minutes playing with that app and you'll get the hang of it!
GIMP
trying to find out what i could use or what site i could use to be able to edit my photos to cover up my tats.. i have some new selfies but tats are real noticable causing me to refrain from posting them.. any help would be appreciated. thank you Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
Photoscape.org is free and super easy to maneuver. Heck, I can use it!

Think this program will be all that you need to accomplish what you want.
I wouldn’t take advice from ANYONE here . Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You’re better at stealing their money.
  • Devo
  • 02-17-2019, 04:28 PM
GIMP Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Wow, such insensitivity towards the handicapped........
One thing i hate is drama. if we dont have anything nice to say, lets not say it at all ! every thread on here is drama its ridiculous. can we come together damn it?
The OP asked for help with her pics.

Any further straying will be discouraged..
Wow, such insensitivity towards the handicapped........ Originally Posted by Devo
-_- um lol don't do that.
GNU Image Manipulation Program sir lol https://www.gimp.org/