Indy’s dead for good?

Looks like the domain is down. If they were really smart and wanted to direct traffic to the new shithole of a site they should have just had the old one redirect to the new one but whoever is running the site seems to have no clue what to do. Hopefully this means that more providers go on cleaner sites ala switter/private delights to advertise
Maybe the CWSC will fill us in.
  • ron32
  • 02-06-2019, 03:10 PM
simply said, new indys site sucks ass.
It was working this AM but not now...
The new site sucks badly. It’s hard to find what you’re looking for and now I can’t find the contacts I had over there! So far I can’t find them on here either. This really blows.
Who purchased green square status? You can get a hold of Dreamgirl here and ask for a refund. It may take awhile. According to her, she has more business on ECCIE than she can handle.
I can't find anyone in Erie, there were 6-7 posts daily, even with the threat of their new POS site. Now, I can't even find an Erie location. Where do you find reviews, let alone ads? 90% of the Erie girls and new ones have gone on to STG (skipthegames).
Bambi .. why are you so obsessed with me? Please stop with the stalking.. it’s become tiresome. And boring.

Like at least make up some new rumors about me? You just keep with the same ones that are clearly not true. Keep it exciting. . At least ....

PS. You guys do all my advertising for me on this site. I just log in every now and then. Thank you!!!
I can't find anyone in Erie, there were 6-7 posts daily, even with the threat of their new POS site. Now, I can't even find an Erie location. Where do you find reviews, let alone ads? 90% of the Erie girls and new ones have gone on to STG (skipthegames). Originally Posted by luckyman1

No status, no vouches and no reviews. What is that site for now?
Bambi .. why are you so obsessed with me? Please stop with the stalking.. it’s become tiresome. And boring.

Like at least make up some new rumors about me? You just keep with the same ones that are clearly not true. Keep it exciting. . At least ....

PS. You guys do all my advertising for me on this site. I just log in every now and then. Thank you!!! Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
The only people stalking you are the ones you robbed. How’s that for an advertisement.
I am a little ticked that the site changed and silvermine status was a waste. It used to mean something. I dont like the new one, but it is what it is.
Was this an issue of expense to keep up the site? So switch to a free or practically free service?
No this was an issue of an abusive site owner using his site to find victims. And many of them paid him to be feature or silvermine. He's a smart man and knows when to get out. There's already a thread outlining some of his abuse...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2513512

Buh-bye.

Twitter is pretty cool. And I suppose y'all wanna read highly exaggerated reviews...so this place isn't so bad, for the review aspect. Although I'd question why the providers cannot read the full review...cause then the clients can say whatever they want...and how the hell do any of you know if it's true or not? So you make decisions based on a story that was written to benefit the readers to boast the reviewer's ego? But anyways...

Twitter is pretty cool.

I am a little ticked that the site changed and silvermine status was a waste Originally Posted by blkstocking
The results of buying into the crowd. I've been saying they were abusive since last summer...and y'all wanted to call me crazy and say I didn't know what I was talking about. Be glad he didn't break your bones or beat on you or bareback you without your consent AND take your money. Things could always be worse, ya know?
and how the hell do any of you know if it's true or not? So you make decisions based on a story that was written to benefit the readers to boast the reviewer's ego? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
The same question could be asked about the decision to take another providers vouch. The answer is that you consider the source of the review / vouch.

You know that but you are too busy being bitter to have a rational conversation with anymore.
The same question could be asked about the decision to take another providers vouch. The answer is that you consider the source of the review / vouch.

You know that but you are too busy being bitter to have a rational conversation with anymore. Originally Posted by sjomonty
yep - and the problem is the bad providers like Gabrielle don't want review boards - so there is no accountability. That is why some like Gabrielle like twitter - no reviews, no accountability.