Lauren in Beaver County?

Has anyone seen Lauren from Beaver County?
https://backpage.com.pittsburgh.list...8730158/beaver
Slim pickin's out here, and I'm thinking of giving her a try.
  • 96x69
  • 02-14-2019, 01:09 PM
I sent her a few text never heard from her
Ex Indy’s girl. Attractive girl and fun. Just a fire warning she’s pulls her teeth out and sets them on the bed before you get head.
Ex Indy’s girl. Attractive girl and fun. Just a fire warning she’s pulls her teeth out and sets them on the bed before you get head. Originally Posted by Batmanrisesagain
Wow! I wouldn't expect anything less from Beaver County.
Ex Indy’s girl. Attractive girl and fun. Just a fire warning she’s pulls her teeth out and sets them on the bed before you get head. Originally Posted by Batmanrisesagain
A gummer hummer! A little less teeth baby. Oh, wait.
She was on indys before ? I know someone personally who knows her personally so i wont get into that but she is unsafe. Also, she is so high in one of her photos on another site that its a screenshot and it has her REAL NAME on the facebook screenshotted photo. I feel sorry.
I was wondering if she was legit. She’s really cute. Sucks she won’t see guys under 40 though.
She does look familiar. I just can't place her.
She was on indys before ? I know someone personally who knows her personally so i wont get into that but she is unsafe. Also, she is so high in one of her photos on another site that its a screenshot and it has her REAL NAME on the facebook screenshotted photo. I feel sorry. Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
What do you mean by unsafe?