At The Breakfast Table

One Sunday morning a husband and wife are sitting at the breakfast table when out of nowhere...

Wife (a little whiny): "If I were to die, would you get married again?"

Husband: "Well, the kids are young and they'd need a mom so, yeah, I'd probably get married again."

Wife: "Would you let her live in our house?"

Husband: "It's the only home that the kids have ever known and it would be a shame to uproot them so, yes, I would let her live in our house"

Wife: "Would you let her drive my car?"

Husband: "It's a nice new car, and we're upside down on the payments which means it would cost more to sell it than to keep it so, yes, I would let her drive your car."

Wife: "Would you let her use my golf clubs?"

Husband: "Nope! Wouldn't do that. She's left-handed."
OOOOPS
OOOOPS Originally Posted by ben dover
... Blimey! ... I know whatcha mean.
We might have to just skip this forum all-together...

#### Salty
One Sunday morning a different husband and wife are sitting at a different breakfast table when out of nowhere...

Husband: "You know, if you knew how to cook and clean, we wouldn't need the maid."

Wife: "And if you knew how to make love, we wouldn't need the gardener."
... Okay... A bit better... ...

... But you left out the line when the Husband sayes back to her
- "I DO know how to make love - that's what the maid's for!" ...

#### Salty
One Sunday morning a different husband and wife are sitting at a different breakfast table when out of nowhere...

Husband: "You know, if you knew how to cook and clean, we wouldn't need the maid."

Wife: "And if you knew how to make love, we wouldn't need the gardener." Originally Posted by GolfNut6372
This reminds me of the classic film "Candy" from 1968. Every known Actor of the day wanted to be in that movie, and it boasted probably 10-12 familiar names. Ringo Starr played a Horny Mexican Gardener, his scene alone is worth buying the Blu Ray!