HELP POSTING ADS...

HOW DO I GET ACCESS FOR WEEKEND POST? WHAT OTHER PLACES CAN I POST ADS, WHAT CATEGORIES ETC?

I POSTED ON WELCOME FOR DALLAS, THEN LATER CHANGED MY NUMBER AND NEED TO EDIT IT? ANY CHANCE TO CHANGE THAT OR DELETE THAT OFF WEBSITE? CAN I BEGIN A NEW ONE? SHOULD I START A NEW ACCOUNT? WHAT CAN I DOOOOO???

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I APPRECIATE IT.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Direct your question to the Dallas moderators. They can help you.

You may also send e-mail to Dallas@eccie.net
I'm trying to post and I cant it tell me I don't have permission can some help me ?
neither of you have vp stat yet so there for you may only post in the forums untill vp stat has been reached
Girls, go to Provider Ads forum and look at the two top posts (stickies). That is not sexual. LOL

The post by SPHunter describes the process to become a Verified Provider. It's not too involved.

The post by St.Christopher gives that info plus a lot more that you will need to know as an ECCIE Verified Provider. Read this one very carefully. It will help you to move along smoothly after you are verified.

Once you are verified, you can post in ads and you can put up a showcase.

Welcome

Torito
I have been attempting to be verified and have emailed the information required 3 times but no such luck. Someone help!

Bella
I was offering help, but I think I spoke out of turn since I am on Dallas staff.

I would bet that if it is submitted again SP Hunter will help.

Torito