Have You Hugged Your Pets Today? Loyal To The End...

I just read this on yahoo...truly touched my heart! Our pets would give their lives for us...without a second thought! God Bless our furry friends!

By Mike Krumboltz, Yahoo! News | The Lookout – 3 hrs ago

"A heartbreaking story out of Kazakhstan: According to reports, a dog was killed while trying to save its owner from an oncoming train.

The suicidal owner had passed out on the train tracks after drinking a bottle of alcohol. According to Russian news site Ria Novosti, the man told authorities that his dog dragged him to safety. The dog wasn't able to avoid being hit.

"Upon seeing the train, the dog started pulling its owner away," said Aida Muldashevam, who investigated the incident. "When train drivers saw the dog on the rail tracks, they used the emergency brake."
Unfortunately, it was too late. The dog was killed instantly, while the owner was taken to the hospital. He had two broken ribs and an injury to his shoulder.

Dogs have a well-deserved reputation for loyalty. At a funeral for a Navy SEAL who died in Afghanistan in 2011, dog Hawkeye lay by the casket during the memorial service. And in a small village in China last year, a dog remained at its owner's grave for weeks. When villagers took the dog back to town, the dog returned to the grave. Villagers eventually decided to build the dog a kennel near its departed friend."

We're all they know! I'm sure there so lost when we're no longer here.
This really touched me thanks for sharing love, Im gonna adopt a puppy in a week or so these pets are the greatest...
This really touched me thanks for sharing love, Im gonna adopt a puppy in a week or so these pets are the greatest... Originally Posted by mirandalee
And where will the little four legged fellow be when you are "entertaining"?
In his crate ive had a dog before and hobbied lol..
And where will the little four legged fellow be when you are "entertaining"?
Holding the video camera!
Lol likinikki right!!
Dog, what dog?? I'm Fifi...her doubles partner! (lol)

Originally Posted by Likinikki

Look at my signature line. That says it all about my feelings for dogs.
OMG so wrong lol...
How much does Fifi charge per hour? My chihuahua Little Man Casper has a birthday coming up. I can give him the gift that keeps on wagging, puppy love, puppy love.....
Im no Dog...Dawg! Who yo Daddy?

Originally Posted by Likinikki
Doggy Style