kates titties....

any body seen Kates nude pics.....her titties look small but I will still look...just curious....
They're small...nice bod tho
Yes. I too leered and I hate myself for it. I really hate how the paparazzi stalk and invade celebrities' privacy.
Can you imagine her husbands frame of mind?
Especially after the last moments of his mothers life.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-18-2012, 12:31 AM
It just goes to show you that even if they are royals they are still just people and enjoy some of same things the rest of us enjoy. Now who wouldn't want a beautiful topless girl oiling your back?

I do agree with the assessment of the stalking paparazzi. Remember, it was the actions of such types that contributed to Diana's death.
Kate's a cutie! I hope the papparazi don't ruin her life. She has nothing to be ashamed of....other than that many brits feel its not proper for photos of their future queen's breasts to be made public.
Oh fuck that king queen nonsense. That gal needs to take her firm little titties and go and get a job or do something useful to contribute to society instead of being an indulged leech.

I thought the American, French and Russian revolutions took care of this king queen nonsense.
I thought the American, French and Russian revolutions took care of this king queen nonsense. Originally Posted by flinde
Well, it did for most of the American Continent, the French, and the Russians. It didn't for the English, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegians, Swedes, and smaller monarchies and principalities that I can't pull off the top of my head.
Thanks for reminding me JJ, I forgot about Emperor Maximilian's close shave in Mexico. Took care of that queen nonsense in Mexico pretty quick.

So, let the English go post about their bad food, overbites, rain, stupid little cars and their queens little titties. That little tittied queen still needs to get her a job. The most unskilled cbj only jaba the hut mocoho is more productive in society than her.
Thanks for reminding me JJ, I forgot about Emperor Maximilian's close shave in Mexico. Took care of that queen nonsense in Mexico pretty quick. Originally Posted by flinde
I could have sworn Maximilian was executed by a firing squad and not by beheading.
Look at the bright side.....at least the pics were of Kate and not Queen Elizabeth! I think the British are mainly using the Royal Family and all the Palaces for tourism purposes now. Brings in a lot of tourists now, but I agree, they should all get a job!
The british and most of europe for that matter, are notorious for showing bare breasted women in their magazines. Going topless at beaches in europe is common. I don't understand why the royal family is so up in arms about this. They don't seem to care when it's anyone else.
You are correct, JJ. Emperor Maximilian was shot by a firing squad, in 1865 I believe. However, his barber, a guy named Ernst got out of Dodge and relocated to San Antonio, where he built and operated a combo barber/butcher shop.

Many years later, I operated a business out of Ernst's former shop and homestead. Ever since then I tend to describe Emperor Maximilian's untimely death in barber terms.

This historical interlude has been brought to you by flinde. I now return you to the topic of the thread. The good for nothing high maintenance princess with the little titties. Maybe she could get a job as a Victorias Secret model. I cant get a good clear look. Are those little queen titties puffies?
Damn Flinde, you are OLD!

I thought you'd be pulling the bush picture of Jackie O out