Do you ever find yourself.....

Checking ECCIE or other sites in inappropriate places? LMAO! Today I was sitting in a court room waiting for my child support hearing..... Extremely bored. I at least made sure no one could see my screen!!! What places have you covertly logged on?

And no the AG duty lawyers didn't impress me with their skills.... They may as well have just asked him to pay his ordered support and shaken his hand and sent him on his way... She asked me what I wanted, as far the arrears, my response was a check for 9k, she wasn't amused!!!
  • colt
  • 09-28-2012, 03:42 AM
WTF if you had seen an associate judge, the dreaded court owned by the AG he would be wearing an Orange suit. CS is nothing to mess with it will land you in jail, other than just being wrong.

We will have to get together and swap ag stories, dang I'm glad those days are over. To be clear I was never late or behind, but I went to court about once a year just for her amusement, I repersented myself rather well.

Ok I check it in Bill Millers, but hit a corner table, Sonic is my fav place to have a milk shake and check Eccie.
GIRL HE SHOULD BE PAYING THROU THE NOSE, AFTER ALL HE HAS PUT YOU THROU..

DAMM SOB
I was sitting in the lobby of PF Changs Thursday with a buddy of mine and the lady he is seeing (who happens to be a provider) and was looking on P411 and here as she would tell me women I needed to see. LOL
I check it while at my moms church...she had a birthday party there,so I went in the kitchen and cruised eccie when I got bored