Calling All Submissive Providers

Are there any truly submissive providers out there? I've come across a few who advertize submission, and several I've had long standing relationships with, but their activities are basically limited to allowing me to guide/control the GFE session...WTF!?

A few years ago I met a lady who trusted me enough to let me take her down the path...and she liked it so much she kept coming back...asking me to push her limits each time. She's retired...I'm looking...

...for someone who is open to anything from being sensually dominated to strict bondage and forced "O"s. I'm cool with supervised play, it's expected, especially if on a first meeting.

Anyone? Ladies?
As a totally not submissive provider, but as one that ask other to give trust and control to me. I would say that for one to allow total control to be giving their has to be great trust. As a female and a provider we are already placing are selves in would could be a not so safe situation, add to that giving a stranger control over your mind and body, allow restraints...well. I can see how this would be a hard bill to fill. Find a VP thats open and build a relationship, or try the BDSM sites and rent a sub. I know we have that service here in Houston. Good Luck!
As a totally not submissive provider, but as one that ask other to give trust and control to me. I would say that for one to allow total control to be giving their has to be great trust. As a female and a provider we are already placing are selves in would could be a not so safe situation, add to that giving a stranger control over your mind and body, allow restraints...well. I can see how this would be a hard bill to fill. Find a VP thats open and build a relationship, or try the BDSM sites and rent a sub. I know we have that service here in Houston. Good Luck! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Thanks Athena. I agree providers are ALWAYS in a potentially not so safe situation when meeting a client, particularly for the first time. Trust, mutual respect, and shared goals are essential ingredients to a successful session, regardless of the venue. ("Trust, but verify!") The search continues!
Good Luck sugar. Try Fetlife.com............Its were us kinky folks hang out at......
Though I can play a submissive role with anyone in a session, I myself am always waiting for my dom daddy but am picky about who I truly submit to.

I read somewhere: "
I yearn for he who can lead me there, take me to the next level. Not another Dom wannabe who can’t control his own life, much less mine, but a man with power and imagination and confidence." That's what I look for in a master- a superior being, in heart and mind, whom I feel is worthy of my devotion.

As far as tips,
I've heard good things about 'Slave Guinevere' in San Antonio.

Quote.........

I read somewhere: "I yearn for he who can lead me there, take me to the next level. Not another Dom wannabe who can’t control his own life, much less mine, but a man with power and imagination and confidence." That's what I look for in a master- a superior being, in heart and mind, whom I feel is worthy of my devotion.

I can very much relate to this..I am seeking the ONE true Dom that can Dominate me. That will be the one whom earns my trust, respect, body and soul...........Until then, Im having a blast with my boys............
I think there are gals out there who can and are willing to be ULTRA SUBMISSIVE within their very very open menu without getting overly kinky and uncomfortable for the gal so the session can be considered total domination and lots of fun for both. It is a matter of trust and not something you would do the first meeting.