I think I will...

NICE!!
Go for a horse drawn carriage ride in a snowstorm?
I think you should.....drive up to KC.
sexy yummmmm yummmm
Gem....can you remind me of our wedding date...and how much alcohol do I need to bring to make it happen?
Gem....can you remind me of our wedding date...and how much alcohol do I need to bring to make it happen? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Marry him and fool around with me! Drunk or sober.
Go for a horse drawn carriage ride in a snowstorm? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Gem....can you remind me of our wedding date...and how much alcohol do I need to bring to make it happen? Originally Posted by BigDeal
You're to late Big Deal, again.
That horse drawn carriage will be stopping by a jewelry store.
Marry him and fool around with me! Drunk or sober. Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
Lol...yep that sounds like marriage!
Gem come to kc. These guys are quite entertaining. You're welcome to stay w/me. We can be in the same house & still keep our space/distance. I have plenty of room.
Gem come to kc. These guys are quite entertaining. You're welcome to stay w/me. We can be in the same house & still keep our space/distance. I have plenty of room. Originally Posted by yourdesire
YourDesire is quite correct about the entertainment.
But, you can stay at my place, unless BigDeal outbids.
Wow! Sign me up
Sexxxxxy
That’s a great picture but if I had posted it it would’ve been taken down. I just have bad luck with my post being removed. I’m glad yours is still there
When you come to KC I recommend we have some fun!