ouch

• CJ7
  • 11-29-2012, 01:41 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8AS19820121129

come look around and see what you missed, then get the fuck out

The guy is rich as all hell and he's driven up to the white house in a station wagon?? I hope that's not the same one his dog pooped all over during the infamous roof ride.

It's the White House dude, spring for a limo. SMH
The guy is rich as all hell and he's driven up to the white house in a station wagon?? I hope that's not the same one his dog pooped all over during the infamous roof ride.

It's the White House dude, spring for a limo. SMH Originally Posted by markroxny
They wanted it low key, so why not. I bet that thing still had an 8trac in it.
Had a lot of bird on the menu,wonder if it was crow?
Maybe, just maybe Romney was not the person portrayed by your masters. Remember the story about the house party? He and his wife crossed the street to go to it. How does that happen if Romney owns a plantation house in the middle of South Fork. Maybe you will finally start to realize that you got sold a bill of fake goods.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Maybe, just maybe Romney was not the person portrayed by your masters. Remember the story about the house party? He and his wife crossed the street to go to it. How does that happen if Romney owns a plantation house in the middle of South Fork. Maybe you will finally start to realize that you got sold a bill of fake goods. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You realize that Romney has four houses don't you teach?

The thing I like about Romney is, he expose Paul Ryan for being the fraud he really is. He could not stand the bright light of a national election. His words play well in one faction of the GOP, the Tea faction, the faction where math does not matter. For that I give Romney a big thank you!
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2012, 11:16 AM
You realize that Romney has four houses don't you teach?

The thing I like about Romney is, he expose Paul Ryan for being the fraud he really is. He could not stand the bright light of a national election. His words play well in one faction of the GOP, the Tea faction, the faction where math does not matter. For that I give Romney a big thank you! Originally Posted by WTF

the gop is 2 4 2 with their VP running mate selection

Sara Palin and Paul Palin

Maybe, just maybe Romney was not the person portrayed by your masters. Remember the story about the house party? He and his wife crossed the street to go to it. How does that happen if Romney owns a plantation house in the middle of South Fork. Maybe you will finally start to realize that you got sold a bill of fake goods. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Slavery is over in case you didn't hear, I don't have any masters.

Also, I didn't get "sold" anything, I wasn't the one who voted for that loser.

He's super rich and no one disputes that teacher man.

SMH
the gop is 2 4 2 with their VP running mate selection

Sara Palin and Paul Palin

Originally Posted by CJ7
and you are comparing those two to Biden

where is Marshall when you need him

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Naw. Biden is Vice President of the United States. the other two are blow up fuck dolls dolls for you wannabe Americans!
Naw. Biden is Vice President of the United States. the other two are blow up fuck dolls dolls for you wannabe Americans! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
here is your blow up fuck dolls