New Presidential Memorandum: “National Insider Threat Policy” – What is Obama So Afraid Of?

Posted on November 28, 2012

I saw this memo on the official whitehouse.gov website the other day, but I was traveling and never had a chance to post it. I figured it would be too late by now, yet I am still not seeing it being widely discussed. It implies that the Obama Administration may be very worried about the truth getting out about all of their crimes, potentially via leaks from high places. Read it for yourself, but the language is pretty clear. Here are some excerpts:

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security.

The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.

BARACK OBAMA

Oh and this came out the day before Thanksgiving. How cute. As someone said on twitter today, if telling the truth endangers “national security,” then we are doing national security wrong.

Full memo here, please read it is very short.

In Liberty,
Mike
This looks to be something strictly procedural. Unless there's something REALLY interesting in the National Insider Threat Policy and the Minimum Standards, all this is doing is saying the government agencies and the contractors have to do what they've been required to do all along: have programs in place to make espionage more difficult and detect espionage attempts.
No wonder Rice looks so shaken and fearful.
when the truth comes out and it will come out

God save the Queen
No wonder Rice looks so shaken and fearful. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Well she looks that way cause she doesn't get much sleep. Everytime she dozes off Obama is waking her up to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass.
Well she looks that way cause she doesn't get much sleep. Everytime she dozes off Obama is waking her up to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass. Originally Posted by acp5762
I am not accusing you of spewing bullshit but just to be safe. Please provide the link that confirms Obama wakes Rice up "everytime she dozes off to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass."
Posted on November 28, 2012

I saw this memo on the official whitehouse.gov website the other day, but I was traveling and never had a chance to post it. I figured it would be too late by now, yet I am still not seeing it being widely discussed. It implies that the Obama Administration may be very worried about the truth getting out about all of their crimes What bullshit. It doesn't imply what you say it does, it states it wants to beef up security, Why would they post a public memo to hide their crimes? potentially via leaks from high places. Read it for yourself, but the language is pretty clear. Here are some excerpts:Why the excerpts you picked and not the stated reasons in the memo? A costa rican mr. bill. In other words a douche-bag is a douche-bag regardless of nationality or location.

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security.

The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.

BARACK OBAMA

Oh and this came out the day before Thanksgiving. How cute. As someone said on twitter today, if telling the truth endangers “national security,” then we are doing national security wrong.

Full memo here, please read it is very short.

In Liberty,
Mike Originally Posted by SEE3772
You could have posted the following but that would have fucked up the spin you put on the thread.

These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.

And;
These elements include the capability to gather, integrate, and centrally analyze and respond to key threat-related information; monitor employee use of classified networks; provide the workforce with insider threat awareness training; and protect the civil liberties and privacy of all personnel.
I see a woman that is worried as shit.
I am not accusing you of spewing bullshit but just to be safe. Please provide the link that confirms Obama wakes Rice up "everytime she dozes off to do another Press Conference to save his fucking ass." Originally Posted by bigtex
How would you like a link that confirms Liberalism is a Mental Disorder?
How would you like a link that confirms Liberalism is a Mental Disorder? Originally Posted by acp5762
Yeah, I'd like that, unless it linked to some bullshit by a right wing, neocon, kill the sick, fuck the poor asswipe like you!
Yeah, I'd like that, unless it linked to some bullshit by a right wing, neocon, kill the sick, fuck the poor asswipe like you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rusty-w...ental-disorder

Here ya go pup try this link. By the way I am not a conservative, Neocon whatever ya wanna call it. I am a Registered Democrat that doesn't posses the far left psychotic mind set that most do today. They are a disgrace to the Democratic party.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rusty-w...ental-disorder

Here ya go pup try this link. By the way I am not a conservative, Neocon whatever ya wanna call it. I am a Registered Democrat that doesn't posses the far left psychotic mind set that most do today. They are a disgrace to the Democratic party. Originally Posted by acp5762
Oh, do you also drive a Lexus? He's an asswipe too!
They are a bucnh of sick wacko's.
ARE U READY
Oh, do you also drive a Lexus? He's an asswipe too! Originally Posted by bigtex
No, I drive an American make car.