How far some have fallen

Not valid unless you, or FOX, can provide taint photos for comparison.
Exactly how high was she? Chica, I think you have a problem if you think a bit player on a TV show was high up on the food chain. Think of Yeoman Rand from Star Trek. She was only in 17 episodes and then got fired for drug abuse. You may remember her (and her hair) but she was only a bit player.
Exactly how high was she? Chica, I think you have a problem if you think a bit player on a TV show was high up on the food chain. Think of Yeoman Rand from Star Trek. She was only in 17 episodes and then got fired for drug abuse. You may remember her (and her hair) but she was only a bit player. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When I think of Star Trek, I think of Seven of Nine.....
No shit Ryan had it what a bod...
Damn Chica I had to do a double take on the "after" pic. Looks like............ Nevermind, you and I both know her!
Damn Chica I had to do a double take on the "after" pic. Looks like............ Nevermind, you and I both know her! Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
I'm saying nothing!
Exactly how high was she? Chica, I think you have a problem if you think a bit player on a TV show was high up on the food chain. Think of Yeoman Rand from Star Trek. She was only in 17 episodes and then got fired for drug abuse. You may remember her (and her hair) but she was only a bit player. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey now, Grace Lee was HOT!
She was hot and underage but she got into drugs and got fired. Did the show die? No, she was memorable (and she worked as a hooker for a while) but she was not the show just like idiot above. They could have replaced Robin with Becky Gorenson.
  • Seedy
  • 12-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Damn Chica I had to do a double take on the "after" pic. Looks like............ Nevermind, you and I both know her! Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
I'm saying nothing! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
WTF, you two guys hittin fucking skanks?........lmmfao
WTF, you two guys hittin fucking skanks?........lmmfao Originally Posted by seedman55
You say that like it's a bad thing, Seedy.
WTF, you two guys hittin fucking skanks?........lmmfao Originally Posted by seedman55
Sometimes, you just have to.
Nothing there that photo shop won't take care of.
  • Seedy
  • 12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing, Seedy. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC, maybe not for you, but it is for me.....lol

Sometimes, you just have to. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
CZ, I'd rather do the knothole of a tree, than some skank....lmao
  • Seedy
  • 12-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Hey CC, not to jack this thread, your in the scottsdale area right? If you haven't hit on Thai Chanel yet, man you need to, she is one fine piece of trim, unless you prefer the skanks.....lmao