"An environment of entitlement"? You don't say...

The chickens are coming home to roost in Detroit:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...nly-to-obamas/

Fun quote:

"We are in an environment, I think, of entitlement, we’ve got a lot of people who are city workers, who for years and years, 20, 30 years, think they are entitled to a job and all that comes with it,” Bing said."

This one is even funner:

"He thinks the downtown will be strong in the future, as will Midtown and the riverfront. But parts of the city will have to disappear from the need for services.
Bing said he wants to convince people in largely abandoned neighborhoods to move to more populated areas so there’s density and a sense of a tight-knit community again..."
I have worked for several company's based out of Detroit and the only good about that city is that the Canadian strip clubs are 1/2 the price of those in Detroit
Company's what?
Company's what? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Its "based".
When I was a single Mother, and actually wanted to work, my social worker told me I was better off on Welfare, because I was not getting child support from her Father. I could not afford to pay child care, a car payment, gas, groceries, rent, without some kind of assistance. Don't tell me I was lazy or did not want to work. The social worker told me I was better off on Welfare, until my daughter got older, and she was absolutely right. Walk a mile in my shoes, Joe, before you call me "lazy".

It's easy to sire a child, but it definitely costs money to support them. I believe in "birth control"...I don't have babies to get more welfare, either!!!
When I was a single Mother, and actually wanted to work, my social worker told me I was better off on Welfare, because I was not getting child support from her Father. I could not afford to pay child care, a car payment, gas, groceries, rent, without some kind of assistance. Don't tell me I was lazy or did not want to work. The social worker told me I was better off on Welfare, until my daughter got older, and she was absolutely right. Walk a mile in my shoes, Joe, before you call me "lazy".

It's easy to sire a child, but it definitely costs money to support them. I believe in "birth control"...I don't have babies to get more welfare, either!!! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
And that is related to Detroit how?
And that is related to Detroit how? Originally Posted by ExNYer
as I said, I know where dumb blonde jokes come from now

It's easy to sire a child, but it definitely costs money to support them. I believe in "birth control"...I don't have babies to get more welfare, either!!! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
So the very thing that got you into that situation you turned into a buisness venture. Smart girl, lol.