Changing Bed Pans

So what does a Presidential contender do after he's lost his bid for the White House?

Well, he's talking about changing bed pans.

. . . Damn! What a let down!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...y.html?hpid=z1
Well, he's talking about changing bed pans.

. . . Damn! What a let down! Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Pitiful, absolutely pitiful!

Well, look at it this way. Better for us that he is a pitiful loser than it would have been if he had won and became a pitiful POTUS!

America is much better off with Romney on the sidelines!
No were not.

Unless of course you're one of those who wants free stuff.
No were not.

Unless of course you're one of those who wants free stuff. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Free stuff? Absofrigginlutely, throw it my way! The closer I get to the Social Security and Medicare years, the more I am looking forward to the free stuff!

I want as much free stuff as I can get.
Yah I missed the big power ball payoff send free stuff.
Personally, I think that President Obama should find a suitable job for Mitt Romney.

He can give him some sort of bullshit title that these arrogant white guys crave anyway and then maybe put him to work helping this country.

. . . A fitting and poetic position for him would be to help those 47% that he despises so much and find a way to fix their problems!

. . . A fitting and poetic position for him would be to help those 47% that he despises so much and find a way to fix their problems!

[/I][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
show me where he said that, he just said he was not going to get their vote

more stupity
Geez. Offering to help a friend is pitiful. Only in the ECCIE Sandbox. That is what's pitiful.
Geez. Offering to help a friend is pitiful. Only in the ECCIE Sandbox. That is what's pitiful. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
StupidOldFart, you say that 'cuz you were the friend.

You're both pitiful!
It figures that kindness and loyalty would be beyond your comprehension, BigTurd. That IS pitiful.
It figures that kindness and loyalty would be beyond your comprehension, BigTurd. That IS pitiful. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Obviously Mittens did not fel that friend was a 47 percenter.
So this little twerp of a reporter, Philip Rucker, thinks he has Mitt Romney pegged.

He exposes his self for what he is, a shallow little bastard who never does anything, he just reports on what others do. And he does it with the contempt of someone who is always on the outside looking in.
Romney, was going to lose no matter what... its all about China and Nato in Asia
Sure, it's easy to predict the outcome after the election has taken place, Tamara Rand.

The outcome was not so clear before it happened.

. . . Hindsight is always 20-20!

Romney, was going to lose no matter what... its all about China and Nato in Asia Originally Posted by TheEnd5
I have always said OB would win, listen to the beginning of the recording( about why OB was elected first term)