Heading to Houston Whats a good area to stay?

Hey guys I am heading to Houston earlier than I had posted. I was wondering where a good area for me to stay at. I have my puppy with me so the hotel has to be pet friendly. Any ideas would sure help me out!!!
Galleria 59 & 610, I10 Katy area, Downtown darling
I have my puppy with me ... Originally Posted by rachel raquel
Thanks for the alert.*

*There are a number of vets around who will keep your puppy for you.
I have my puppy with me Originally Posted by rachel raquel
The other K9.

You may want to consider this to be a distraction for many hobbyists. Puppy sounds, puppy odors, the added element of a dog in the room may cut into your market share ...just sayin'
i have traveled with my puppy before an have not had any problems, because i keep candles an everything lite. she is very good because she is a in door dog. i make sure she gets a bath once a week. i make sure there is no smells of a dog.
Galleria area is a good area ! Dont stay at the Derek hotel though !!!!!! if you plan on doing incalls..... they will call the police on you just a heads up .... Have a great time!!
ditto with Derek....I like westchase area

have fun
i found me a good little spot. thanks for all the help!!
I like The Woodlands! Love your smile!
I'm staying at the Derek tomorrow. Is asking for an outcall to there a bad idea too?

Maybe I can even get lucky enough and find a local or visiting provider who is staying there. Worked out a couple of times for me in Dallas and it was great just to take the elevator back to my room.
@hobbiknob

I've seen providers at the Derek here in Houston before and never had an issue...then again that was like 5 years ago...so times may have changed...
ditto with Derek....I like westchase area Originally Posted by DallasRain
Another vote for Westchase. It's a bit upscale and very near the Galleria, but with less traffic woes. Lots of good accommodations to be had, too.
westchase has great prices for 3 & 4 stars on priceline!
Hopefully I'll be making that trip to Houston with you Dallas!!!! Woo Hoo.... I think that would be FUN!!!!