Offering Outcalls...

I just posted my most recent Albany ad and forgot to mention something I am
offering this visit...

There is a huge demand for outcall in this area, so this visit I am offering outcalls all over the Albany, Hudson Valley area, or anywhere within a 2hr drive.

Of course you must plan ahead.
Please contact me for info. Ty.
And have fun, be safe out there xoxo
I give ya credit. Two hours from smalbany will get ya up north at Plattsburgh, East at Springfield Ma, South at Poo Keep See, and back out west to the Utica zoo
I drive 40k mi all over Upstate NY each year. 2hrs is not much for me, given that I have notice & someone serious who will make it worth my effort.

Unfortunately, most outcall requests are relatively short notice.
I've existed in this lifestyle on almost exclusively outcall for years (and years)...

The Berkshires are so rural, if someone is being generous with me then the least I can do is spare them the drive through the woods, lol.

Besides, most people commute 45 minutes to work at civie jobs, why would I be unwilling to do the same? Considering the financial incentive, a 2 hour drive for a 5 hour appointment is an obvious yes. I don't understand why any man would be shy to ask, lol. It's not like he's not making it worth my while...

(My car does hate me though)

~Mme X~
Thanks for sharing these insights Busty Babygirl and Madame X. Acquiring a car so I can offer regional out call is a goal for me.
There's def a demand that hasn't really been tapped. About driving though maybe it's being from a metro area like DC I never really learned to drive (never had the urgency) but I def need to learn. Until then I definitely go wherever a car service (or uber/lyft depending on the area i'm in) will take me.
Outcall is Sooo rare for me and costs a lot more because I hate it. I have to know the Gent very well over a long period of time and have had several dates with him.
Kudos to you Ladies who do it! Gents don't realize the trust, bravery, stress and nerves behind it. I'm a clean freak that brings her own Lysol wipes and spray to hotels before touching anything. The whole time I'm in a house without a house keeper I'm uneasy. On sa a gent took me to his house after a date to let his dog out quickly. I went in to use the rest room, it was like an episode of hoarders! I never wanted to see him again.
i do out's to albany all the time , but only to private residences, and bbg's right, there is a high demand for outs in albany