URL / Website: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...uston/93318781
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Longpoint/Campbell area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: both had shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pamela was thick in the right places, D's, tan skin, speaks no english.
Karla was average weight, B's, speaks good english. Both had shaved bushes.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice job Rocket. It's close to work so may have to try my first Hispanic provider soon.
Apartment is rough but they aim to please
Nice find 👍
Nice find 👍 Originally Posted by Muddy1

Hardly...Pamela is not thick but voluptuous (am being respectful to plus size women). Karla is a pancake back there with very visible signs of having kids but I like her coz she can take me whole. Location is not good at all and that bathroom needs a tear down. To add to it, the rates are almost double starting a few weeks ago and are now at agency rates for an hour. Go there and u will sort of regret not taking another option that is more fulfilling.

As I said, once on here, rates were bound to increase with no discernible change in quality. It is not a bad experience so cant do my usual No review but with the rates change, no longer a recomended one. Folks here can write reviews that can turn steel into silver. - my two cents.
Are they still around? No response when texted..
Nice job Rocket. It's close to work so may have to try my first Hispanic provider soon. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
Your handle is latinluvr, and you have never had a Hispanic provider?

Sort of odd.
Your handle is latinluvr, and you have never had a Hispanic provider?

Sort of odd. Originally Posted by DRSlut
The handle refers to ME as the latinluvr. I am latin, hence, I am a lover. All my latin explorations have been with civies or married women and not on the provider side. That being said, I'm an equal opportunity boinker but almost every latina review I've seen involves gps so I've been hesitant to pull the trigger on any as of yet. My one AA experience was hands down, the WORST experience I've had in the hobby so I'm in no hurry to try that again. Hope that clears things up.
Hmmm, I’m not sure. I talked to Zussy yesterday and she quoted me the same rates as OP. My problem with this place is it seems to be hard to book a girl here. After Zussy quoted me the rates, I tried to book Pamela and I never heard back from her. I’ve been trying to reach her for two days now. Either Zussy is terrible at replying to texts or these girls are busy taking a million dicks lol.
Wow Motionowl, good to know. I was trying to see Pamela, but maybe Zussy has been doing me a favor without knowing it lol.
Man, wtf with this place. Zussy finally wrote me yesterday, I decided to give this place a last chance. We set up an appointment for 10:00 am today. I arrive at the location on time and texted Zussy to tell her I was there, and asked her unit number. No reply. I sent several more messages, waited 25 minutes. Finally got pissed off and left. Still no reply from her, just completely ghosted. Guys, do not waste your time on this place.