Got robbed

So I contacted Camilla and set up a date she asked for me to pick her and a friend up so I was like sure whatever. We head to the hotel and enter the room as soon as I set the donation on the bed she runs in the bathroom and her friend came out and told me to leave then when I asked for my money back. I got threatened with from the friend saying she was going to get her gun and call her pimp "warlock". I have seen a few different lady's and nothing like this has ever happened to me. I work a lot and I just want to find a regular that doesn't lie in her profile and pics any ideas?
That sucks man, I'm sorry that you went through that.

But what you are asking...that's impossible.

Telling lies is what people do, especially in this area.

Even the best ladies on here won't be completely honest. They have to protect themselves, just as you should not share real information about yourself.

Anonymity is the idea.
Which one is Camilla? Good to know to avoid.
https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....s/913122052626 I think this is who he’s Talking about
Thanks lineman. Not our type except for tattoos and Too young.
Well I am so so sorry that happened!
There are some reliable gals here...like summer,Simone,later,Godiva,Sas ha,Candy,Morgan AND me!
Ya just gotta research and ask the trusted dawgs here for help too.... if you play with fire,you're sure to be burned!

I'm not being mean...just honest...I may not be your cup of tea,but check one of the ladies above out...good luck sugar!!

And if I left anyone out I'm sorry..lol
That's the girl. Also I seen someone like a week ago and candy about a month ago both were good. I like to try new things that's why I jump around providers.
Simone a week ago
Glad you posted. Had been thinking about setting something up with her.
I've done doubles with Simone she's yummmy

I'll be back next week...doubles? But I may be too "old" for ya lol!