Anyone seen her? STG

Made an appointment, texted when I showed up like she said, but I could see her talking to her ?manager?... waited 20 minutes, it looked like drama, so I left.
Made an appointment, texted when I showed up like she said, but I could see her talking to her ?manager?... waited 20 minutes, it looked like drama, so I left. Originally Posted by Wahooguy
Been doing this for 4 years. Manager definitely means pimp
That’s what I meant, I was trying to be respectful I guess. That in itself was a turnoff, but it seems so hard to find anything and I have issues with anxiety, so it doesn’t take much for me to “get a bad feeling”. It sucks.
I understand. I have anxiety as well so if someone says one wrong thing the whole thing is off and I’m sitting at home trying to calm down. I think everyone involved in the hobby these days feels like that. It’s all just hard. Much harder than it was when I first started.
Simone you're definitely one of the best around always
Yes she is. And drop dead gorgeous too!
Simone you're definitely one of the best around always Originally Posted by sportsofficial
Thanks Daddy! I’ve missed you! Hope all is well with you!
Yes she is. And drop dead gorgeous too! Originally Posted by Rooter
Awww thanks daddy! I appreciate your kind words!!
there are some great gals on here who will rock you like a king!!! check the reviews here... were not hiding lol!!!