hard core cock milking and denial

Greeting to All,
I live in Shreveport, La. I am interested in what I would call extreme cock milking with edge play. To be bound and gaged while a provider tease taunts you and harshly masterbates you.
Does any one know of a provdetr who might come this way? Is there a market for this type of play?
Thank you in advance
M
Ms. Athena is who you are looking for. Not sure if she heads out that way or not.
Greeting to All,
I live in Shreveport, La. I am interested in what I would call extreme cock milking with edge play. To be bound and gaged while a provider tease taunts you and harshly masterbates you.
Does any one know of a provdetr who might come this way? Is there a market for this type of play?
Thank you in advance
M Originally Posted by Masterm
Yes X 100.

But I'm not out "that way" at all. Sadly. I've tried to make Shreveport work for me but it just hasn't. Yet.

Cock milking is one of my specialties and I've learned more about it the past year or so. I've heard great things about Athena as well!
What does the term "cock milking" imply? The fact that you're not calling it a HJ makes me think there's a special context -- objectifying rather than sensual?
Yeah, kind of confused about that too. When people use that term I tend to think of P/M (perhaps incorrectly?)
Right, I think it's incorrect that it's necessarily associated with P/M (although that could be part of it), at least if the videos that come back from a "cock milking" search are any indication
Yes yes yes....I love stroking your prostate and sucking your cock tell you cum cum and cant cum no more....Slurp~~
I offer that...Elizabeth Whispers and MsAthena do also...as well as Mia Christene from Austin

maybe you can get one of them to cum see you!
I'm curious about this as well. Might be interested, but I'm infamous for cumming hard and fast at the slightest hint of arousal. Don't know if I'm suited for this type of activity.
Bobsled: Yep...there's "milking" and there's "milking". I think the term as discussed on this thread is the skilled massaging / stroking of the prostate until a climax is achieved. It's not the same as a HJ. In fact, some skilled ladies can do it without touching the penis at all. If done properly, can result in a larger amount of cum, and it also feels more intense.
I offer that...Elizabeth Whispers and MsAthena do also...as well as Mia Christene from Austin

maybe you can get one of them to cum see you! Originally Posted by DallasRain
May have to take you up on that on your next visit my way, Dallas.
I'm curious about forced ejaculation by electrostim or some other means to milk all the nectar out...
Bobsled: Yep...there's "milking" and there's "milking". I think the term as discussed on this thread is the skilled massaging / stroking of the prostate until a climax is achieved. It's not the same as a HJ. In fact, some skilled ladies can do it without touching the penis at all. If done properly, can result in a larger amount of cum, and it also feels more intense. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
maybe you can get one of them to cum see you! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Thanks for the shout out Dallas!

Zhivago- You are absolutely correct, in that a proper prostate milking with full release, need not involve the cock at all.... Although sometimes it's difficult for me not to touch and I do enjoy hearing my gentlemen beg me for full release... The addition of a blindfold and flogger, is just the cherry waiting for the cream on top!