prayers for Las Vegas

Oh my .....Prayers for Las Vegas God Bless
For the love of god, if you think anyone in your life would do such a thing as a mass shooting. Find someone in thier life that they can talk out such horror, instead of acting out and killing others and themselves.

We need better mental health care in this country, and the balls to demand it from are elected fellow citizens.

We are a great and free country. We can do better.
  • Zena
  • 10-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Yes. Agreed on both things you both- said.
I just CAN HARDLY BELIEVE THIS!!!!
So sad ! I pray for the victims and the families.....
...... I may be silly in real life, but Im VERY COMPASSIONATE!
Prayer ain't gonna do shit after the fact. Pray for what? Do you think God didn't see this about to happen before it did. SMH and also:

The guy may have BEEN mentally ill, but he had no history or diagnosis of such. There were no signs that he would do anything like this or anything at all. His neighbors, family, etc all considered him a nice, normal guy. No criminal record, nothing about him fits the profile of a killer... So that set of laws would not have applied regardless.
The guy may have BEEN mentally ill, but he had no history or diagnosis of such. There were no signs that he would do anything like this or anything at all. His neighbors, family, etc all considered him a nice, normal guy. No criminal record, nothing about him fits the profile of a killer... So that set of laws would not have applied regardless. Originally Posted by VegasJen
Cherry pick as you wish... the fact still remains these types of incidences are becoming more frequent and Republicans are opening the flood gates for mentally ill people to flow suit. Not that it could have been prevented but In this case a rigorous screening process would have flagged him as having a father who was clinically diagnosed as a schitzo and who served time in prison for armed robbery.
  • Trey
  • 10-04-2017, 10:41 AM
No point in prayer. Fight for better gun control. Look at the pics of his guns not one looked like it was good for hunting anything less than what he shot. Stop praying for shit, it does nothing for anyone but yourself.
Cherry pick as you wish... the fact still remains these types of incidences are becoming more frequent and Republicans are opening the flood gates for mentally ill people to flow suit. Not that it could have been prevented but In this case a rigorous screening process would have flagged him as having a father who was clinically diagnosed as a schitzo and who served time in prison for armed robbery. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not to get all political, but blame the republicans for the mass shootings committed by mostly registered democrats.. 😏