Vegas spas/massage

Staff edit

Removed ISO
Love these questions from tourists. I'm going to vegas, tell me who to fuck.

I don't have time or the effort to read the posts under Vegas's AMP section, just tell me so I don't have to read.

Of course I'm going to trust some strange dude in a forum to tell me the truth without doing any of my own research.

A spa was just 'busted' last week. From the girls I keep in contact with that nothing was serious. Some incel idiot that couldn't get laid in one of the 100s of AMPs in town that will do extras complained to the police there were minors involved, which he knew would get their attention.

No minors, no arrests (I'll have to get that confirmed) and now they are 'more careful' in handing out services. That place had become very popular from reviews and attracted the tourists, locals and as always a few morons ruin a place for everyone.

7 Stars is no longer in business IMO directly or indirectly of having too many reviews and being too popular with dudes hanging outside in the parking lot and other issues.

No, I'm not telling you my fav, I've slowed down my AMP visits, they're good to get the job done at a cheaper price, but there are other options available. Publicity, especially now is not good for a place. Most already have the reputation without the internet to keep them busy.

And now with the influx of tourists during F1 race (which they did several busts) CES, AVN and now the superbowl. Even when the superbowl isn't here, there's a ton of tourists betting and partying, busts go up mostly looking for minors and trafficking, but their attention is focused on places that are normally ignored.

Can't even imaging when the superbowl is actually here. Crews are already here setting up and partaking at night.

So, to get to your question - you could throw a dart at a map and hit a place that does massage, plus all the extras around the same prices. There are enough reviews on this website alone to pick out something. So get to work.
Normally I would remove ISO posts but this is an outstanding reply. So edited the ISO.