I'm back

So I know I've been gone for a few years with just sporadic activity on here. I thank everyone for being patient with me..truth be told I was going thru the change and my body had officially betrayed me. I put on quite a bit of weight and couldn't stop crying and I just felt like an Imposter in my own body. I couldn't continue to hobby not with the way I felt and the way I seen myself. As the weight came on I began to take less and less dates. Till finally one day I said I can't do this any more..That was close to 3yrs ago..but whattya know I'm changed! And I've been given my body back! And I don't have to worry about that dreadful monthly moneystealer! And my drive is still unquinchable. And I know that what I'm talking about about is kinda TMI. But I'm pretty sure I'm not the only milf on here so I think that both guys and gals can relate to this subject so I just wanted to say that for anyone else that is going thru a hard time with their bodies changing, were women that's what we do. Just keep in mind, This To Shall Pass. Check out my tryst profile. New pics pending approval. Since tryst takes forever doing anything, here's some new pics. Welcome Home Springfield, welcome home.
Addison Lynn
314-472-3087
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20240304_042514~5.jpg (510.8 KB, 150 views) File Type: jpg 20240304_000301~5.jpg (618.3 KB, 147 views)
Welcome back. I always had fun with you Sexy.
Glad your back. You are so much fun and very interesting to talk to in addition. Live to hear you are feeling better. The last time I saw you less than a year ago I thought you looked fantastic. We are all getting older and time hits us in different ways.
Looking beautiful as always