Attention Lurkers! -- Verification/Screening

Attention all lurkers:
If there is a lady you think you may want to see and know it may be short notice that you'll be able to see her, PLEASE go ahead and be screened/verified! Pre-screening works!

I've had several guys (most identify themselves as eccie lurkers, hence the title of this thread) want to get together within a few hours of first contacting me. I've had some who only gave about an hour or two notice when I don't know them from Adam (or, more importantly, LE!) but only one or two who took the initiative to have another provider contact me at the same time to vouch for them. Thank you for that - you know who you are.

Guys, please understand that verification may not be instant, and most providers do require screening/verification. I think the ladies in this area generally get along and will happily provide a vouch. Personally, I never mind being contacted for a vouch. Thank you to my friends who have sent me vouches!
If you get the screening out of the way, it is much easier to get a date when the time comes that you find you have a free afternoon or evening.

Ladies, anything to add?

Tess
Everything to be safe both ladies and gentleman (I use that term loosely)
I agree 100%, there is a guy using the handle bigspender on this board and hobbyman1??? on ecorts.com robbing and raping providers! The post as been removed on bp but Im sure the lady will repost, watch out ladies!
No refs. NO APPOINTMENT! I will give ref. to anyone, our safty is #1
I received an email about that guy today. I saw a report some months ago about him also. Someone needs to teach him a lesson.....
As soon as I get the time, I will post this info in the Info-share section of Mississippi and the Alert section fo the powder room.

I think it is the best place to post this kind of thing so that the perv can't read that we are onto him and chance his handle here. For this incident, it is too late. Of course, if he knows he is being talked about, maybe he will g o away for a while.

Remember, girls... screen screen screen... and id you don't feel right about the references a guy gives... then contact a provider who has been in the area for a while and can probably give you some help.

Smooch!

Lea
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been inundated with the "Are you available?" emails. I actually just rewrote my contact page. Wanna bet I still end up deleting 99% of my email? I need a new laptop. The DEL has been rubbed off the delete button of this one.

Screening is non-negotiable step one. Membership on a board (any board) a gajillion bazillion reviews on any site or "white-listed" or whatever is just that - whatever.

Be screened. Two little words can make the difference between heaven or hell for you.
There's a lot of "hobbyist" talk about don't this & don't that and how to not be screened...listen to that bs advice.....IF you want a date with the Bros. You wanna see a lovely lady...listen to the ladies. We really do know what we are doing. And who we aren't doing.
I need a new laptop. The DEL has been rubbed off the delete button of this one.

You wanna see a lovely lady...listen to the ladies. We really do know what we are doing. And who we aren't doing. Originally Posted by babee
Babee.. I love your writing!! The DEL has been rubbed off!!! LOL As well as the comment about who we AREN'T doing!!

Smooch!

Lea

Screening is non-negotiable step one. Membership on a board (any board) a gajillion bazillion reviews on any site or "white-listed" or whatever is just that - whatever. Originally Posted by babee
I think in these dificult ecomonic times some providers are desperate to make the rent payment, and short cut the process. We know this can result in a le set up and a bust. I worry for all of you ladies, and would encourage all to think and screen throughly before accepting a date with any one new. Peace
awesome!! thx for posting!!!
Attention all lurkers:
If there is a lady you think you may want to see and know it may be short notice that you'll be able to see her, PLEASE go ahead and be screened/verified! Pre-screening works!

I've had several guys (most identify themselves as eccie lurkers, hence the title of this thread) want to get together within a few hours of first contacting me. I've had some who only gave about an hour or two notice when I don't know them from Adam (or, more importantly, LE!) but only one or two who took the initiative to have another provider contact me at the same time to vouch for them. Thank you for that - you know who you are.

Guys, please understand that verification may not be instant, and most providers do require screening/verification. I think the ladies in this area generally get along and will happily provide a vouch. Personally, I never mind being contacted for a vouch. Thank you to my friends who have sent me vouches!
If you get the screening out of the way, it is much easier to get a date when the time comes that you find you have a free afternoon or evening.

Ladies, anything to add?

Tess Originally Posted by JxnBiLady
A Big AMEN
I second that BIG AMEN! NO INFO IS A BIG PAIN IN THE ASS!
Hey, I am new here, tried to contact a few providers and have been very kindly responded to by Lea. I am trying to respect the rules and safety procedures for the provider and the hobbyist. What is the best way to get verified that is pretty much accepted by everyone?
Hey, I am new here, tried to contact a few providers and have been very kindly responded to by Lea. I am trying to respect the rules and safety procedures for the provider and the hobbyist. What is the best way to get verified that is pretty much accepted by everyone? Originally Posted by jaglover
Ask the lady (ladies) you are interested in meeting.
When I got started in the hobby, having a Preferred411 account made screening much easier once I received my first provider OK. It's not foolproof as some providers can attest to, but my P411 ID was always enough and then the provider could choose whether to contact my OKs or not. I'm not saying you should run out and get a P411 account, but it worked for me when I had no reviews and no provider to vouch for me.

Like Babee said, if you're interested in someone here on ECCIE a simple PM to them and they'll let you know what minimum amount of info will make them feel comfortable with a newbie (as we all were at one time).

Be safe and happy hobbying!