Carpal Tunnel recovery

Hey to all my fellow hobbyists!!
I had carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve decompression surgery 2 weeks ago. Stitches are out but I'd to know what the recovery time for you was for the carpal tunnel. I still have very limited action to my wrist and 4 wks of minimal weight usage with my hand.
I had carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve decompression surgery 2 weeks ago. Stitches are out but I'd to know what the recovery time for you was for the carpal tunnel. I still have very limited action to my wrist and 4 wks of minimal weight usage with my hand. Originally Posted by winslow44
Ice Packs are your friend
ive had it in both wrists all I can tell you is don't try to do anything early. I tried with my second surgery and it was fucking excruciating. not sure what line of work your in but do yourself a favor and buy a set of braces for work. they really helped when I got that all too familiar twinge. I was also in the service industry so always working with my hands. also wear your braces frequently when recovering they help a lot. any questions you may have just pm me
Bravo for taking care of biz!!

Hope ya have a speedy recovery baby!!!!
Well. I throw 50 lb crates of milk for living !
Well i throw 50 lb milk crates around. Thx dallas
then I most certainly suggest you get some for work! on a side note you don't work for deans do you I changed tires on many of their rigs over the years?
MMMmmmm a milkman..sexy!

{I use my hands/or at least ONE hand alot for my work.....and especially a certain finger....lol
I had carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve decompression surgery 2 weeks ago. Stitches are out but I'd to know what the recovery time for you was for the carpal tunnel. I still have very limited action to my wrist and 4 wks of minimal weight usage with my hand. Originally Posted by winslow44
get some topical DMSO
take more B vitamins