Coming Soon -- BP ads and Social Media Self Outing Repository and Wormcan.

It seems like we have a new interpretation regarding outing and breadcrumbs on this site. It is now OKAY to out someone's real name if they place BP ads and a (required) link to a social media site. So far, the interpretation seems to be isolated to one staff member. If it becomes actual policy, look for a new repository in your neighborhood soon!!
Look for your ban for outing to follow
PK
So.... if someone writes a review and includes the BP link that includes a social media account that leads to real world info....
one IS? or ISN'T outing?

HOWEVER, since this lady has begun advertising as a hooker on BP and other sites using her real name (in full) we will not penalize members for 'outing' under the zero tolerance policy.
Originally Posted by Loki Pk
And what's the difference if the BP ad is lincked in a review or a Repository?
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Sounds like you'd rather flex your muscles than educate.
Can't wait to see it.

I'm not gonna jump through hoops playing your silly game.
I have no care, nor feelings for 'flexing muscle' or heavy handedness. I prefer to spend my time here approving reviews and assigning them to the proper providers....helping girls get VP and assisting other members with technical issues.
Any actions regarding points, warnings or otherwise... are simply re-action to members misdeeds, missteps or mistakes. I don't enjoy that part of this gig...and the less I do of it, the happier I am.

You seem to spend every waking moment trying to muddy the waters and make it more difficult for others to understand what should be pretty simple guidelines....don't out RL info...if you have a question about whether or not it should be posted or linked, than the answer is probably not.
You like talking about the rules so much and mod-job-performance here, makes me wonder how anything ever gets done in Nirvana... little slow these days?

heh
PK
ah it depends on who outed self with a BP ad with a real FB or twitter? just askin
I'm not gonna jump through hoops playing your silly game. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I don't consider outing a silly game sir.

You seem to spend every waking moment trying to muddy the waters and make it more difficult for others to understand what should be pretty simple guidelines....don't out RL info... Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I didn't muddy the waters by bringing social media into the equation. I believe that you did that by roadmapping from a BP ad to a social media account.

...if you have a question about whether or not it should be posted or linked, than the answer is probably not. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Probably not? That doesn't sound like a CLEAR answer at all.

I have no care, nor feelings for 'flexing muscle' or heavy handedness. Any actions regarding points, warnings or otherwise... are simply re-action to members misdeeds, missteps or mistakes. I don't enjoy that part of this gig...and the less I do of it, the happier I am. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Um... this makes it sound like you DO enjoy that part of it:

You like talking about the rules so much and mod-job-performance here, makes me wonder how anything ever gets done in Nirvana... little slow these days?

heh
We get along fine over at Nirvana and are busy, busy, busy with Both Reviews and Information and thank you for lurking over there.
Seems like that website gets a little.....

You should follow the Owner of this site's lead.....
I got warned once for some other infraction. I think I even got points for it. It was an honest mistake on my part....so instead of going all F. Lee Bailey worrying about why I was right and why the mod was wrong, I apologized and took my warning for what it was - a reminder of the rules to help keep me from earning a ban.
One, you're nothing but a troll. 2 if it wasn't so obvious that you had an agenda as to why you want to bash everything on this site you might actually make sense. And if you don't like it here that much just leave it simple
Look for your ban for outing to follow Originally Posted by Loki Pk
His agenda is pretty clear.....

One, you're nothing but a troll. 2 if it wasn't so obvious that you had an agenda as to why you want to bash everything on this site you might actually make sense. And if you don't like it here that much just leave it simple Originally Posted by reaper302
But I'd love to know what you think my agenda is.....
I got warned once for some other infraction. I think I even got points for it. It was an honest mistake on my part....so instead of going all F. Lee Bailey worrying about why I was right and why the mod was wrong, I apologized and took my warning for what it was - a reminder of the rules to help keep me from earning a ban. Originally Posted by Snood273
On a larger scale this is why our country is in trouble.
Errrr...... I repeat.....

So.... if someone writes a review and includes the BP link that includes a social media account that leads to real world info....
one IS? or ISN'T outing?

cause thos coulkd get interesting.....

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2338125
So you automatically consider photos from an instagram account RW info?
Is that what you thinck I said?

And interestinger is that none of the mods seem to want to tackle the question.....