Apologies for potty mouth

It has been brought to my attention that I may have been
...... inappropriate and unkind in some of my posts and reply's.

If I inadvertently offended ( truly offended) anyone with my unkind
or sharp retorts.. I offer an olive branch.

Differing opinions or not, I mean NO real disrespect or harm.
If I offended anyone with my responses ( not beliefs themselves)
I wholeheartedly apologize.

After my re read of past posts I believe I was out of line a couple of times.
I suppose in my exhuberance I lost track of tact . I'm glad to be here and hope to continue to be a presence on this board.

Thanks to the gentleman who made me aware of my transgressions.

Thanks
What the fuck are you talking about? This is the sandbox, say whatever the fuck you want how you want. If some pussy can't take it or is offended, let them go play on their local board. Chances are you have some weirdo queer fuck flirting with you and you just didn't recognize his motives. Put him on the ignore list and speak your mind. Not that I agree with what you post, keep in mind, but I wouldn't tell you not to post.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is the sandbox, say whatever the fuck you want how you want. If some pussy can't take it or is offended, let them go play on their local board. Chances are you have some weirdo queer fuck flirting with you and you just didn't recognize his motives. Put him on the ignore list and speak your mind. Not that I agree with what you post, keep in mind, but I wouldn't tell you not to post. Originally Posted by nwarounder

Are you flirting???
We do have standards here. They are very low, but we have them.
  • Seedy
  • 07-22-2012, 09:14 AM
We do have standards here. They are very low, but we have them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Damn skippy COG, ya'll let me post in here, that's about as low as it gets....LMFAO
Are you flirting??? Originally Posted by ekim008
We do have standards here. They are very low, but we have them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When they are as low as they are are here, I think they are called primal inhibitions, not standards
Whoah!
Just trying to be civil. It was pointed out that I was
over the line with a couple of reply's . I agreed.
No flirting. I just realized I was being an asshole instead of a smart ass.
There is a difference.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Whoah!
Just trying to be civil. It was pointed out that I was
over the line with a couple of reply's . I agreed.
No flirting. I just realized I was being an asshole instead of a smart ass.
There is a difference. Originally Posted by UB9IB6

shit on whoever pointed that out to you ...

Well, since you say so.
It's always nice to hear someone say "I'm sorry" for whatever transgressions that have been going on.

However, your avatar is making me nauseous. But I will admit, some images I am sensitive to.