Casting pearl before the swine

I know that some of you would never go looking for this article so I brought it to you. Read, enjoy, think, and question.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...araniss-s-Book

Don't worry. It is not as long as some of those things that Louise cuts and pastes.
Don't expect the Obamatons to read or comment. But it's a good link.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Don't expect the Obamatons to read or comment. But it's a good link. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

dont we have more important things ?

Yes, like demanding Romney release his tax returns so you can demagogue them.
Don't expect the Obamatons to read or comment. But it's a good link. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I suppose your comment from the right wing paints anyone would want to comment a lib.
wingers are a funny bunch.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes, like demanding Romney release his tax returns so you can demagogue them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

not me, Im not demanding anything.
I suppose your comment from the right wing paints anyone would want to comment a lib.
wingers are a funny bunch. Originally Posted by ekim008
No, Ekim, you suppose wrong. I'm just guessing that the Obamatons will not want to address any of these issues. Prove me wrong, if you like.

• CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 05:32 PM
No, Ekim, you suppose wrong. I'm just guessing that the Obamatons will not want to address any of these issues. Prove me wrong, if you like.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

maybe they just dont want to cross a pointless bridge
*sigh* I guess people are just not readers anymore. It is either that or they can't comment about what they read.
I know that some of you would never go looking for this article so I brought it to you. Read, enjoy, think, and question.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...araniss-s-Book

Don't worry. It is not as long as some of those things that Louise cuts and pastes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The blog after the article is great. Thanks JD
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2012, 07:05 PM
*sigh* I guess people are just not readers anymore. It is either that or they can't comment about what they read. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

maybe they just dont want to cross a pointless bridge
Okay, I saw the odoriferous swine posting some goobely-gook.

But I did not see any pearls.

. . . Did you see any pearls?

• WTF
  • 07-22-2012, 08:03 PM
That from our resident link expert.

COF and JD spend their days finding anything negative to post so they can stir up controversy then they can use the term obomatons.
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Okay, I saw the odoriferous swine posting some goobely-gook.

But I did not see any pearls.

. . . Did you see any pearls?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Look around JD's neck, I'm sure there is a pearl necklace under his chin somewhere!