★★In need of a car?? title in hand!!★★

In need of a realiable car??
Great Starter car!!
I have a pontiac grand prix for sale ..
Just got work done on it.. new alternator, battery and intake put in!!! also new hoses on raditor!!!

I recentley bought a brand new car so I have decided to sell my baby lol it is black 2 door, V6 3.1 engine.. very nice.. a great car to get you around!!
all it needs is a little TLC.. also good on gas and has that get up and go power

If you are intersted my asking price is 1,100 I will have title in hand.. and I can send you pics or you can set up a time to come by and see it.. just send me a pm..
I wish you were in San Antonio.....I'm in need of a car, and a black grand prix sounds just my style. I'd ride up to see it, but I don't have a car.
Great Starter car!!
Just got work done on it.. new alternator, battery and intake put in!!! also new hoses on raditor!!!

I recentley bought a brand new car so I have decided to sell my baby lol it is black 2 door, V6 3.1 engine.. very nice.. a great car to get you around!!
all it needs is a little TLC.. also good on gas and has that get up and go power

If you are intersted my asking price is 1,100 I will have title in hand.. and I can send you pics or you can set up a time to come by and see it.. just send me a pm.. Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
What year is it?
it is a 91' and I just got the tune up so its in extra great shape now~~
Great Starter car!!

If you are intersted my asking price is 1,100 I will have title in hand.. and I can send you pics or you can set up a time to come by and see it.. just send me a pm.. Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
Oh the Pont. Grand Prix. I can see why you call it your "Baby" I have a 2007 Grand Prix 3.8 supercharger. I've done a few Modifications on it and detailed the engine Bay Real sweet. Good luck in selling it. If its in good shape it should move quick. I have Pics of the Engine Detail work if your interested I'll send ya some.
it is a 91' and I just got the tune up so its in extra great shape now~~ Originally Posted by SexyJazzy

Have you sold it yet?
NO i have not sugar .. send me a email if your interesetd..
Damn I wish you were in San Antonio...i need a dependable vehicle.
I wish i had seen this two weeks earlier! lol
PM sent.
did u sell it?

all it needs is a little TLC...
Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
Please elaborate...a good detail job? body work? new paint? headliner? upholstery?

Sounds like a good reliable cash car if you don't have to spend several hundred dollars making it look nice...