finally happened

And I applaud each and every raid!! Good riddens!
What I find interesting is at these raids most people arrested are 50 and 60 year olds...yet reviews always say 30's.
BB,
Leo targets the owners/pimps/traffickers.
Younger gals usually get diversion to the help agencies.
Frankly, it's the help agencies (and the Feds) that have been able to get local Leo to understand that the traffickers/pimps should be the primary targets.
Did they get JoeyGleet?

Did they get JoeyGleet?

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Hahaha...i hear they couldnt miss him!!
Scorpio you have such hate for AMP. It's like you're a Jewish butcher still selling pork.
Scorpio you have such hate for AMP. It's like you're a Jewish butcher still selling pork. Originally Posted by nwmomonger
Oddly enough he and I were just at my butcher chewin the fat over this!
Scorpio you have such hate for AMP. It's like you're a Jewish butcher still selling pork. Originally Posted by nwmomonger
Actually, what I hate is the sex trafficing that happens in each and every one of these facilities. You should too.
Including Sarah and Flower?
  • BNF2
  • 11-18-2019, 07:22 AM
Actually, what I hate is the sex trafficing that happens in each and every one of these facilities. You should too.
Agreed.
"each and every one" is a hell of a stretch. Not saying it's never happened, but I disagree about the frequency. I'm sure you can find LEO fed media quips to show that every AMP is a direct funnel of Chinese babies and funding heroin cartels that are giving your kids THC and razor blades on Halloween. But bullshit is bullshit and hobbying is hobbying.
The Rotasions should be on this list too

The Rotasions should be on this list too Originally Posted by Sir Cumalot
True .
In Wichita they were popping those AMP's on a very regular basis