Happy surrender week

Trump must surrender by end of this week.
Will mugshots get leaked?
Will his actual weight get reported?
Will he get a cavity search?
Does he really wear a hair piece?
STAY TUNED

Happy surrender week!
He is probably having posters made up with his soon to be mug shot on it.

His standing in the polls might jump up 10%.
Trumpf gets a 200k bond and restrictions on what he can say about fani Willis and kemp..

Very light in my opinion
The event will be yuuge. It's like "where we're you when trumpf got his mugshot moment".
He will probably be grinning,
His interviews and social media posts should be pretty entertaining. It's not like he is going to be civil about it when they are trying to humiliate him. Personal and professional attacks don't tend to sit well with loudmouth bully idiots who have no self-control so the big fat orange geriatric baby is about to go next level with his bullshit.
He is probably having posters made up with his soon to be mug shot on it.

His standing in the polls might jump up 10%. Originally Posted by Jackie S
...T-shirts! Get your orange Trump t-shirts - raising a ton of $$.
It’s the RINO candidates who need to surrender according to poll numbers. The sooner they surrender, the sooner the GOP can galvanize around Trump.
Surrender week keeps getting better!Employee #4 flips in docu case.
Fulton County jail is prepared to receive trumpf Thurs.
Trumpf gets a 200k bond and restrictions on what he can say about fani Willis and kemp..

Very light in my opinion Originally Posted by winn dixie
A low bond and restrictions of his 1st Amendment Rights. Georgia is pitching balls and Trump will walk. Because Georgia is playing with fire and they'll get burned because they're fucking stupid.
In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi: There is another (3 actually)
“Who the F*ck Do You Think You Are?” – Trump Supporter Harrison Floyd Indicted by Legal Scholar Fani Willis for Speech Crimes – Body-Slammed Chris Wray’s FBI Agent During Home Visit
by Jim Hoft Aug. 23, 2023

Trump supporter William Prescott (Harrison) Floyd was indicted last week by legal scholar Fani Willis in Georgia for speaking to Ruby Freeman after the election.

Floyd who was a leader of Black Voices for Trump and Kanye West’s publicist Trevian Kutti, spoke with Ruby Freeman after the stolen 2020 election and encouraged her to go with them to the police station where they spoke with her under the watchful eye of police officers.

This was enough to get the two indicted. It is now illegal to speak to election workers who were caught on video shoving stacks of ballots through voting machines at least three times apiece...
If'n it were me, I would peruse the Georgia Record for articles published on December 25, 2022 (updated on Dec 28 2022), for some odd reason.

Say... that's a nice narrative you got there. Would be a shame if those 4 witnesses were called though.
Happy surrender day.

It's a..

"Where were you" moment in time.
Clapping my hands and doing a dance waiting to see Diaper Don go to jail, couldn't happen to a nicer fat ass.
...His standing in the polls might jump up 10%. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The results from the 1st GOP debate are in, prior to his mugshot, on who won the debate:
  1. Donald Trump (not in attendance) 69%
  2. Vivek Ramaswammy 17%
  3. Ron De Sanctimonious 9%
10% might be a bit light...
...T-shirts! Get your orange Trump t-shirts - raising a ton of $$. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Well, she-dang. They're actually white. Maybe a limited edition Orange one is in the making. Get 'em while they last...