Dallas Mayor Flips to Republican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-EddaCDIBc

It's a win for the good guys. I'll take it. I think there is more of this to come.
Wonder how the voters will feel about this come reelection?
Anyone notice how ironic the pic is?
And yes the answer is 100 percent on topic.
Wonder how the voters will feel about this come reelection?
Anyone notice how ironic the pic is?
And yes the answer is 100 percent on topic. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Being Texas, He might even pick up support. I really don’t know much about Dallas politics.

I have studied the picture. I guess my old eyes can’t make out what the irony is.

Give us a hint.
Being Texas, He might even pick up support. I really don’t know much about Dallas politics.

I have studied the picture. I guess my old eyes can’t make out what the irony is.

Give us a hint. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'd have to hazard its the idiots wearing face rags. Do none of these guys have balls? If I was asked to put one on for their political stunts I'd tell them to FOAD.
I'd have to hazard its the idiots wearing face rags. Do none of these guys have balls? If I was asked to put one on for their political stunts I'd tell them to FOAD. Originally Posted by texassapper
Correct.
Those masks look like something from a Gay Bar or one of those San Francisco Glory Hole. Spas.

It tells the patrons, “stick your dick here”.

Do you think those people know how asinine they look?
A Mayor is a nothing burger.
Those masks look like something from a Gay Bar or one of those San Francisco Glory Hole. Spas.

Do you think those people know how asinine they look? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Maybe it's part of a Ritual. Are they standing six feet apart too?

Do you think those people know how asinine they look? Originally Posted by Jackie S

Lol
This thread belongs here and the other realm forum.
I just find the pic ironic as heck for several reasons.
I do know the Dallas mayor is pro law enforcement. Good for him
  • Tiny
  • 09-23-2023, 10:53 AM
Good for him. Republicans on average are better executives and administrators and so make better mayors and governors.

Please stop making fun of masks. They are not gay. I use them to cover up my large nose and for peacocking, and am getting more poontang than ever.
Tiny my friend....
1. The masks are ironic to the subject in at least 3 ways.
2. They are spooky as heck. Like something worn in a Dom dungeon.
Tiny my friend....
1. The masks are ironic to the subject in at least 3 ways.
2. They are spooky as heck. Like something worn in a Dom dungeon. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's spooky because they are worn in Satanic Rituals. This Mayor switching Parties is a deceptive practice. I am not taking him serious at all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/...but/?rdt=58998
It's spooky because they are worn in Satanic Rituals. This Mayor switching Parties is a deceptive practice. I am not taking him serious at all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/...but/?rdt=58998 Originally Posted by Levianon17
I hear ya. They usually switch parties for their own benefit. Could be the case here? Let's just remember
Sometimes their motives are authentic.
Reagan once was a Democrat.

Those spooky masks lol
They look like pocket pussies till you zoom in. Disturbing
Good for him. Republicans on average are better executives and administrators and so make better mayors and governors.

Please stop making fun of masks. They are not gay. I use them to cover up my large nose and for peacocking, and am getting more poontang than ever. Originally Posted by Tiny
They wear those masks to hide their lying noses.
I hear ya. They usually switch parties for their own benefit. Could be the case here? Let's just remember
Sometimes their motives are authentic.
Reagan once was a Democrat.

Those spooky masks lol
They look like pocket pussies till you zoom in. Disturbing Originally Posted by winn dixie
Trump was a Democrat, Hillary Clinton was once a Republican. It just proves the Right Left Paradigm is a farce.