San Antonio Chatters.....

How many of you all go in the ECCIE Chat room?

I am in there quite a bit but I never meet anyone in there from San Antonio. As a matter of fact, I'm in there right now.

Do any of you all like the chat room? Just curious.
I'll come chat with you for a few.
it acts crazy on my old computer, im going to see now
There are quite a few guys that are there during the day, not many local ladies then. I wish there were more ladies as I find chatting as a way to find mutual likes and makes for better sessions. I know many ladies find it a waste of time and feel they are always getting played.

I can't chat at night so I don't know if SA is well represented.
LOL I just never think to go to it. I've only been in there once I think...
I am in there on a fairly regular basis....hardly anyone from SA in there though...at the most maybe 2-3 at a time.
I go sometimes. Not often though. It is either hit or miss on being fun and entertaining....just my opinion. Some of my favorite gents chat a lot but, I don't see a whole lot of ladies from SA in there. I did get to chat with lovely hottassamelia the other night though!!
While I was in SA this past weekend I did talk to a few guys from SA. I'll be back soon though. I do get hit on alot by the guys from either Houston or DFW. I wish there would be more guys from SA in there and maybe they can cum hit on me. I do show off some pics in there too. Nasty ones at that! lol

SA gentlemen cum chat with me.
I have hooked up with several ladies in chat. It would be nice to see more SA ladies come in. It really is a great way to hook up.
+1 Joe!
I didn't even know that existed. I spend all of my time lurking ~_~
Anyone feel like chatting right now with me in the chat room? I do got some updates on my SA tour and it looks like I'll be arriving alot sooner than I thought.

On another note....lets go chat now!
I'm in there almost every night. I have seen you in there. Majestycctx. I enjoy the fun sex talk with no drama. But we definitely need more SA guys in there.
Anyone feel like chatting right now with me in the chat room? I do got some updates on my SA tour and it looks like I'll be arriving alot sooner than I thought.

On another note....lets go chat now! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Hey, where are you?
Does anyone ever use the private chat function?