light bulb icon

can anyone tell me what the lightbulb icon on my pm's stands for Thanks excuse a possible stupid question from a newbie !!
Do you have multiple lightbulb icons from more than one person's PM? Or is the lightbulb icon coming from one particular sender? If so, then it's because when you send a PM, you can choose NO ICON or one of the smiley or other various icon choices. And if you're not seeing them on EVERY PM, then it's possible that some "one" in particular, just chose to put a lightbulb icon on their PM.

If you have them on EVERY PM from different users, then I don't know what that could mean.
I believe it means that person is logged on.
  • 03-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Like Tia posted, icon for the header. Various icons can be chosen, like thumbs up, or down, etc!
  • 03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Is this the icon in Question at the top of this message?
can anyone tell me what the lightbulb icon on my pm's stands for Thanks excuse a possible stupid question from a newbie !! Originally Posted by CrazyB59
Light bulb in the OP's context generally means a new thought or idea or something not understood now makes sense.
I believe it means that person is logged on. Originally Posted by TX.TnA
X
X
X
X
<-------the little person icon next to the (red hazard like triangular sign) both of which are to the left....is the icon that is supposed to let folks know when someone is online. Right now I'm online so my little person has color. When I'm not online, it's all gray.