PM box full?

I was wanting to contact a fellow hobbyist by PM. Spent quite awhile composing my message, and when I pushed send.....YUK!!! Full box...no go on the message. Is there any way to ( in advance ) find out if this is the case? Thus avoiding wasted time composing a message that will just die?
That's gotta be aggravating sir. Unfortunately there is no way to know if another users inbox is full without sending a message sir.
Thanks JB. I guess I could send a short test PM first, but that might not go over too good on the other end. Oh well........such is life.
Plus, that "test PM" might be the one that fills up the inbox and prevents you from sending the message you wanted to send in the first place.
You might also try using the eccie system to send someone an e-mail in that instance. Doing so, however, exposes your own e-mail addy (the one that is in your profile).

Managing your pm's is very easy via the download function.

Providers with full in-boxes gotta know they are missing out on potential if not actual business and for many hobbyists getting a "mail box full" message is not only very frustrating but an indication that the provider has poor TCB habits.
Copy and pasting after each message would be nice

I was wanting to contact a fellow hobbyist by PM. Spent quite awhile composing my message, and when I pushed send.....YUK!!! Full box...no go on the message. Is there any way to ( in advance ) find out if this is the case? Thus avoiding wasted time composing a message that will just die? Originally Posted by repairman