REGULARS..to be OR Not to be

This is a pole.. or an inquisitive thought
For Fellow Lady Providers, At what point or How often a gentleman visits does he deem the title "REGULAR" with you.
OR Gentlemen.. At what point to you claim that position with a provider..
THOUGHTS ??
I think after seeing what's available we tend to pick our favorites and then stick with them. Thus, creating those we deem our regulars. Of course this is my perspective as a somewhat newbie. Just my 2 cents
Well since I am not going UTR just yet..taking apps for more NEW Regulars..
Private naughty interviews & slots filled by performance..if anyone is interested..PM me
OXOXXX
SPANK ME!!
There are 2 ladies I consider my regular providers
1 additional working on it, we did have an awesome off clock dinner,drinks, personal life conversation recently.

Sometimes I feel the need to see someone different just to get peeled away from one of them.

I think they would both think of me as a regular, but I dont know.
I think if they have seen you approx once a month for 3 or 4 months...they are a regular. I think they deserve special treatment too. As in a discount or extra time. Some guys like to find one or 2 faves and some like to try the flavor of the month
You have your go to ladies. The ones that are good to go every time and are more flexible (ie up the poop shoot, facials, rimming etc...) But you are still on the lookout to replace those regulars at some point with a even better version of them. So you see how it goes with some new blood on the side, and hope to create a new ATF.
You have your go to ladies. The ones that are good to go every time and are more flexible (ie up the poop shoot, facials, rimming etc...) But you are still on the lookout to replace those regulars at some point with a even better version of them. So you see how it goes with some new blood on the side, and hope to create a new ATF. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
I so agree..but on the flip side of the coin.
Basically we are all replaceable..clients .. providers.
What to narrow my question down a little bit more at what point do you consider yourself as a client a regular... And providers and sweet Susanna answered that fairly well at what point do you consider a client a regular
Wow Dinner is served...
I wish I could afford to be a regular. Champagne dreams with a soft drink budget.........
I had a provider i saw in another hobby town out west - saw monthly - considered myself a regular...

I have a few providers that I see more than others here in KC (sadly the one I saw the most has retired) but I don't consider myself a regular yet...

Honestly there's so many providers I want to see here that at my income level it will take me a while to go on all these dates)
I enjoy Regulars..but I also enjoy the adrenaline rush that I get when meeting someone for the first team.
I get a different kind of adrenaline rush when I meet somebody I've met before but maybe I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks or a couple of months but I kind of know what I'm in for who I'm seeing and I'm always excited to see what new level we can take it to...
I love my regulars.. they make life great!
I love my regulars.. they make life great! Originally Posted by Gemma34
You know what else makes life great???
SPANKINGS
And a glass of Red wine
JS...
...I get a different kind of adrenaline rush when I meet somebody I've met before but maybe I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks or a couple of months but I kind of know what I'm in for who I'm seeing and I'm always excited to see what new level we can take it to... Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Ahh, yes... the each adventure is a new adventure experience that allows the folks to look forward to the next adventure, and the next.
Allow me to enter your poll. I say a visit to the same provider once a month to once every two months would be regular status.
Any more frequent than once a month and you call them boyfriends. All joking aside, I like this poll. I have a few questions for my fellow Mongers. I will have to find the proper thread to begin my line of questioning.