Studios vs AMP/SPA subforums

Why do we have the new subforum “Encounters —Studio”? Seems redundant with a forum called “Encounters — AMP/Spa”. If there’s an important difference please explain. Hobbyists are posting about massage encounters in both sub forums.
Excellent point.
I was going to ask that question myself ....just maybe thinking the only difference is whether it's Asians or regular girls that grew up in Texas lol.
Because, the bigger cities have studio agencies, so the admin staff is using the same format for all the cities area.
But these entities don’t currently exist in West Texas correct? So is it fair to say that any encounter posts to “studios” in West Texas are erroneous and, if “massage,” should probably be in “AMP/Spa?”
Sounds spot on to me, Friday. Now all we need is a studio or several! (I guess airport and ST would count though)
Yeah - as Tex9401 said above - the studios exist in bigger cities like Dallas and Houston and the same template is being used in all the forums.

And c'mon guys - you know you are nitpicking here LOL - just have fun and write reviews and pray for more girls to visit West TX!