Let's Play the ''Why Don't We Know His Name and Race Yet''? Game..

Staff Edit - Link Removed - biomed1

Shooter killed by the Cops 15 hours ago. They have his vehicle, identity, criminal history.. But not naming him or his race just yet.

The facility is virtually all black. If the Gunman was White, it would have been breaking News on CNN 14.7 hours ago.

I heard nothing about it, except as a local news story. Which tells me black-on-black crime is a news yawner, even at a children's facility, even on the heels of Uvalde in the same State.

Yes, no one was killed or shot, other than the gunman. But it had Uvalde potential all over it. Maybe the Press ignored it, because the police response WORKED?
... Hmmm ... Good question, mate.

... I'll need to review the story... but I'm still celebratin'
the football Win over Peru.

### Salty
They play footie in Pissburg?
Much respect to everyone involved in what could have been another tragedy. That's why I always say, "fuck defunding the police". Just make sure they are properly trained like many forces aren't. And much respect to those employees who were not officers who wisely took the proper emergency precautions to protect those innocent children as well.

It's a damn shame that this is a feel good story because there are so many nut jobs out there who are so fucked in the head that they even believe children are fair game to take with them to end their own misery and despair when they decide to leave this world. What the fuck happened to just killing yourself and leaving other people alone?
They play footie in Pissburg? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Pissburg? is that a suburb of Clarksville?

bahahahhaaa
Looks like a legal armed citizen came to the rescue of a citizen in PA, presumably after being attacked by a visiting Amish citizen. Could be wrong about the Amish bit though

Staff Edit - Linked Material Removed - Biomed1
Heck, a lunatic was ready to assassinate a Supreme Court Justice just last week and the MSM has just about totally ignored it.

If something happens, and they don’t report it, that means it didn’t happen.
He was Black. Told you.

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1

And because he is Black, he was granted anonymity for 32 hours. Had he been White, his name and pic would have been on CNN before 32 minutes passed, and he would be called a RACIST.

What is this Guy called? Well, nothing. No motive implied, just a Black Man being a Black Man. I guess. That's the message I received. I also got the message that because the near-victims are Black, the story is less important.
This thread walks a thin tightrope.

Members are encouraged to review the Guidelines and ensure that their posts and participation in this thread comply with the Guidelines.

Links above removed in an abundance of caution.
For the record, this thread is not about Race. It is a condemnation of Widespread Media attitudes, with Race as a backdrop. The links simply supported the idea that the Media appears to have a bias AGAINST Black people. That's right, I said against Black people.

I believe that rather subtle point may have been missed.
You walk a thin tightrope, and if not careful it will unravel under your feet.
Carry on - All have been cautioned.
You walk a thin tightrope, and if not careful it will unravel under your feet.
Carry on - All have been cautioned. Originally Posted by biomed1
Ok. Thread effectively closed then. I made my point effectively, nothing more necessary. But I bet a Dollar to a Dime these are the final words in this thread. It will cease to carry on.
You could be correct, or not
Ethan Liming Update: Akron Teen Was Hit in the Head from Behind – Then Killers Took His Car and Prevented His Friends from Driving Him to Hospital

Staff Edit - Link Removed at Poster's Request - Biomed1

Staff Edit - Link Removed at Poster's Request - Biomed1
You could be correct, or not Originally Posted by biomed1
wow, such words of wisdom