Final Post Here.. This Forum is Now a Forum for Moderator Political Targeting

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2853386

Post #11 came off as threatening, with no explanation of what tightrope was walked. Meanwhile Child Sex Threads go unchecked here. One currently running, but there have been several in years passed.

This particular Police Power is targeting me, no doubt about it. 5 points for telling Lusty he was ''ignorant as fuck''. Which is in the top 5% of most-benign posts ever in this Forum.

I am not banned yet, but I put BANNED myself. To make a ban happen. I don't want to be on a Forum whose Police Power targets and attacks me. Should I return, it will not be in the political forum. It is now a political forum for moderation attack. The big lie is that ''almost anything goes'' in this space. It did, until the Police Power decided to weaponize it.
You want a litte chesse with that WhINE...
Hate to see you go...
The Staff has been Instructed to inform you that should you create a Custom User Title that Reads "Banned", we are to grant you wishes.

Your User Title has been corrected, to give you a moment to reflect upon your rash decision.
Well Tran man you can still get mucho amusement just reading all the trumpy cult 24/7/365 no life fucking morons on here.

I thought I would be called out for repeating what the smartest person to serve (really short service dah) trumpy said. Only took him a short minute to call the fucking moron a fucking moron

Dah...im sure the whining like a little biotch cult bots report me lol n omg n wtf...fucking moron cult bots with no life that get off pushing rtm

I'm just here to make fun of really stupid people butt I can't do it 24/7/365 since I actually have a fun exciting real world life

Post #11 came off as threatening, with no explanation of what tightrope was walked. Meanwhile Child Sex Threads go unchecked here. One currently running, but there have been several in years passed.

This particular Police Power is targeting me, no doubt about it. 5 points for telling Lusty he was ''ignorant as fuck''. Which is in the top 5% of most-benign posts ever in this Forum.

I am not banned yet, but I put BANNED myself. To make a ban happen. I don't want to be on a Forum whose Police Power targets and attacks me. Should I return, it will not be in the political forum. It is now a political forum for moderation attack. The big lie is that ''almost anything goes'' in this space. It did, until the Police Power decided to weaponize it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you were not the only poster in that thread who had links removed. and that poster after having one link removed by the staff then requested links in further posts removed. which the staff obliged presumably without penalty.
Boo fucking hoo. Grow a set ffs.
This particular Police Power is targeting me, no doubt about it... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What's up chungy? I see you petulantly inserted "Biomed Banned" as your new Custom User Title. Yeah, that'll show those mods for picking on you!

Just for the record - feel free to call me "ignorant as fuck" as often as you please. That's how I know when you are getting frustrated and annoyed at your inability to defend your lame-ass arguments.

We'll miss you while you're on (self-)bancation, Charlie Brown!

• WTF
  • 06-19-2022, 07:24 PM

Just for the record - feel free to call me "ignorant as fuck" as often as you please. E] Originally Posted by lustylad
Everyone already knows that. No need repeating it over and over...
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2022, 07:27 PM
CT don't leave. Just quit hitting the rtm button (if in fact you are) the Mods don't wanna fuc around in the cesspool!

Wacko told me they were gonna start pointing the folks who hi th the rtm button the most!
CT don't leave. Just quit hitting the rtm button (if in fact you are) the Mods don't wanna fuc around in the cesspool!

Wacko told me they were gonna start pointing the folks who hi th the rtm button the most! Originally Posted by WTF

i never said that and you might want to realize there are eyes here and "Wacko" isn't my handle. neither is "Comrade Wackov".

Continue to think that all you want. You will continue to be incorrect. The derogatory nicknames y’all have been using for each other for years are personal attacks, and they will not be tolerated anymore. Y’all have been warned enough times as it is. Originally Posted by Wakeup

thank you valued poster.
Wacko is now whining about name calling. That’s rich but unsurprising.

Anyway, the mods pointing folks who actually contribute to other parts of the forum aside from from the silly and stupid politics forum of a whore board are the most short sighted folks ever. Wacko has 1 encounter. He shouldn’t even be on this board at all. His contributions are worthless. At least Chun contributed in the Dallas board and has 260+ encounters to actually help the community.

It’s this kinda thoughtless ignorance that’s making this site less and less relevant.

Maybe the politics forum should be spun off to its own separate sub-site so the typically biased mods don’t go suspending actual members of the community due to RTM in a totally displaced political forum

I am not banned yet, but I put BANNED myself. To make a ban happen. I don't want to be on a Forum whose Police Power targets and attacks me. Should I return, it will not be in the political forum. It is now a political forum for moderation attack. The big lie is that ''almost anything goes'' in this space. It did, until the Police Power decided to weaponize it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The Left is censoring speech everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, you name it. You are a victim of your own ideology.
Wacko is now whining about name calling. That’s rich but unsurprising.

Anyway, the mods pointing folks who actually contribute to other parts of the forum aside from from the silly and stupid politics forum of a whore board are the most short sighted folks ever. Wacko has 1 encounter. He shouldn’t even be on this board at all. His contributions are worthless. At least Chun contributed in the Dallas board and has 260+ encounters to actually help the community.

It’s this kinda thoughtless ignorance that’s making this site less and less relevant.

Maybe the politics forum should be spun off to its own separate sub-site so the typically biased mods don’t go suspending actual members of the community due to RTM in a totally displaced political forum Originally Posted by 1blackman1

hate to disappoint you but there's no rule anyone has to post reviews. and if you measure "worthiness" by reviews cockalatte would be the ""most valued" poster and total posts DallasRain would be.
Your posts are worthless.

Wacko told me they were gonna start pointing the folks who hi th the rtm button the most! Originally Posted by WTF
Wouldn’t that be TWK?