Republican candidate for President bashes Texas GOP

Kasich says ‘even clowns were embarrassed’ by the Texas GOP convention

Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) bashed the Texas Republican Party’s proposed platform, part of which claims that President Biden was not legitimately elected president and that homosexuality is an “abnormal” lifestyle.

“What happened in Texas was a clown show, and I think even clowns were embarrassed by what they saw down there,” Kasich said.

The former Republican presidential candidate said that when people who are interested in “common sense in politics” leave the political field, the “crazies” take control.

Kasich argued that extreme ideals have taken over on both sides of the aisle.

“If you let the extremes dictate who the nominees are, what the policies are, then you’re going to end up in extremes and things that don’t make sense and further polarize the country,” Kasich said.

The Texas state Republican Party received condemnations from Democrats and praise from former President Trump for approving a resolution to reject the results of the 2020 presidential election.
I think Tiny liked Kasich. I like Tiny. So . . . .

Where the fuck is Tiny? In some fatty pussy right about now?

Kasich eats Neapolitan pizza with a fork and knife. You wouldn't need to say anything else to me, to know the guy is a first-class weirdo. Then you look at what he did in OH...and, yes, he is a weirdo.
... John Kasich was a Presidential candidate??

WHEN was that??

#### Salty
Who else eats NY pizza with a fork and knife?

Hmmmm…
Good thing he wasn't bashing the senile nut, because that would trigger you
That looks like you are putting in your 1 cent contribution
You do get triggered when people point out REALITY to you...face it the perverted nut is a DISASTER!!
YOU can't argue that TRUE statement...and you never will be able to
Come back with more of your deflection...as ALWAYS.
You have a terrible case of BDS. I don't give a shit about Biden. But you can't get that out of your head.

Also are your posts thread hijacking ?
... John Kasich was a Presidential candidate??... Originally Posted by Salty Again
Candidate, not a contender.
You have a terrible case of BDS. I don't give a shit about Biden. But you can't get that out of your head.

Also are your posts thread hijacking ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Get it out of my head, hell it's hard to get something out of one's head when EVERYDAY were getting closer and closer to a complete meltdown of the country. Is that what everyone should get out of their heads??What fucking nonsense as usual.
Is that because MILLIONS of people like myself are fed up with the situation the senile pervert has put this country in?? Is that the "BDS" you're squawking about, it's as though Americans shouldn't believe their lying eyes and not be irate at their present situation we are in...that's some twisted logic...
Time to get your head out of the sand and face reality...your party is fucked up!!
What irony that you start a thread about "bashing" when ANYONE voicing their displeasure at their current dismal situation is considered a "basher" to you...you can’t make this shit up!!
LET'S GO BRANDON!!

Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) bashed the Texas Republican Party’s proposed platform, part of which claims that President Biden was not legitimately elected president and that homosexuality is an “abnormal” lifestyle.

“What happened in Texas was a clown show, and I think even clowns were embarrassed by what they saw down there,” Kasich said.

The former Republican presidential candidate said that when people who are interested in “common sense in politics” leave the political field, the “crazies” take control.

Kasich argued that extreme ideals have taken over on both sides of the aisle.

“If you let the extremes dictate who the nominees are, what the policies are, then you’re going to end up in extremes and things that don’t make sense and further polarize the country,” Kasich said.

The Texas state Republican Party received condemnations from Democrats and praise from former President Trump for approving a resolution to reject the results of the 2020 presidential election. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Kasich is just another undocumented Democrat like Liz Chaney and Mitt Romney. None of them are worth a dam.
if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by VitaMan
I do say so.