DC is full of idiots

The Dems get dummer every day. Who thought that was possible? How you Biden voters doing? Fortunately I am retired and happily watching my retirement funds diminish. Thanks to all the cheating perpetrated in the 2020 election. And yes the election was stolen. There are plenty of evidence to prove it but unfortunately the AG is an idiot. Thank God that POS isn’t on the SC. BTW get on your knees and thank Trump for his 3 appointees once again the gun grabbers were dealt a low by the high court.

Now it’s time to overturn that made from whole cloth Roe v Wade ruling . It’s only fair that a majority Republican appointees strike down a ruling made by a super majority Republican appoint group that made that godless decision.
DC is like a huge cactus. The only difference is all the pricks are on the inside, lol.
DC is like a huge cactus. The only difference is all the pricks are on the inside, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I always thought that was the difference between a cactus and a Porche
... Oh mate -- Vita has a Porche??

Ye Christ! ... He don't even got a boat... Bambino explained that.

### Salty
Biggest DC idiot was Trump who claims he believed Italian satellites were being used to change votes in 2020. Or that Taylor Green chick that said that Jewish space lasers were causing the California fires. It’s pretty clear there are idiots in DC and any Trump follower is Stupidiotic.
Biggest DC idiot was Trump who claims he believed Italian satellites were being used to change votes in 2020. Or that Taylor Green chick that said that Jewish space lasers were causing the California fires. It’s pretty clear there are idiots in DC and any Trump follower is Stupidiotic. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You black folks a bad name , fortunately they ain’t all as ignorant as you. Now go clean the toilets then cleanup on aisle 46 , the retard shit his pants again and keep him off the damn bicycle as moronic as he ie
S he is better than that half black air headed giggling bitch
Idiot, confirmed.

Directions any 4 year old or dementia patient can understand. Love how they had to capitalize YOU. Apparently he can’t even remember who the the directions are for, or who he is.
Idiot, confirmed.

Directions any 4 year old or dementia patient can understand. Love how they had to capitalize YOU. Apparently he can’t even remember who the the directions are for, or who he is. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

bahahahhaaaaaaaa

President Joe Biden reveals 'talking points' flash cards while speaking to media

https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...aking-to-media

and yet people claim this senile idiot got "81 million" votes in the "most secure election" ever.

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Mwc12LtRY

Originally Posted by matchingmole i is prouds i votes for dis idiot he be my idiot!

thank you valued poster
thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Old people fall.....but Biden can actually hold a glass of water like a normal person....further proof that Trump is retarded
Old people fall.....but Biden can actually hold a glass of water like a normal person....further proof that Trump is retarded Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so
The Dems get dummer every day. Who thought that was possible? How you Biden voters doing? Fortunately I am retired and happily watching my retirement funds diminish. Thanks to all the cheating perpetrated in the 2020 election. And yes the election was stolen. There are plenty of evidence to prove it but unfortunately the AG is an idiot. Thank God that POS isn’t on the SC. BTW get on your knees and thank Trump for his 3 appointees once again the gun grabbers were dealt a low by the high court.

Now it’s time to overturn that made from whole cloth Roe v Wade ruling . It’s only fair that a majority Republican appointees strike down a ruling made by a super majority Republican appoint group that made that godless decision. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

^^^

Idiot, confirmed. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

I know, right!

Trump team didn't have the evidence and 4 other takeaways from the Jan. 6 hearing

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/11063...mittee-hearing

"We've got lots of theories, but we just don't have the evidence," Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani told Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, according to Bowers, who testified to that Tuesday under oath before the Jan. 6 committee.

I do like this one.

Smokin' an'a drinkin'.
DC has more idiots than the ECCIE PF?

NOT PER CAPITA!

Dipshits want to overturn civilization. They get “dummer” by the day.

You can’t make this shit up.

Hahahahahahahah
D...You can’t make this shit up.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry the Supreme court ain't working out for ya. Hahahahahahahah. Fag Bag.