Tom Petty is dead.

Roy Orbison, George Harrison, and Tom Petty. The Traveling Wilburies are going fast.
Sad. Had a couple of his LPs. My favorite song of his was "Need to Know."

Too soon?
He's not dead yet.
but getting close, they have not pulled the plug as previously reported
He was a GREAT man who made GREAT music. His half-time show wasn't satanic!
but getting close, they have not pulled the plug as previously reported Originally Posted by The2Dogs
even if they haven't taken him off life support yet it appears it's just a matter of time. recent press reports say by either Petty himself previously or the family today has decided not to attempt to resuscitate him. they report he had no brain activity at the time he was admitted. that gives him virtually no chance.

i always liked Petty's music. saw him a few times back in the day, always a good show.

this report does say he was taken off any life support but is still alive.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...191637865.html
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 05:27 PM
I saw two shows of his a couple of months ago, one in Houston and the one two days later in Austin....that band could bring it. One of my favorite bands. RIP Tom Petty...

Agree
but a lack of brain activity only means he is in California not that he is dead
Tomato Petty
even if they haven't taken him off life support yet it appears it's just a matter of time. recent press reports say by either Petty himself previously or the family today has decided not to attempt to resuscitate him. they report he had no brain activity at the time he was admitted. that gives him virtually no chance. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The report i saw was that HE was the one with the DNR order..
Sad to hear of his passing.
Hate to hear of his passing, his music will live on.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...7&action=click
Tom Petty
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1a.jpg (88.4 KB, 21 views) File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (181.4 KB, 21 views) File Type: jpg 10a.jpg (169.4 KB, 21 views)
I liked seeing him have cameos in some films, such as Costner's the Postman..
Is he dead yet?