Where do UTRs come from?

I see posts from hobbyist saying they have a gal who wants to meet a few new guys or some similar verbiage. Or there is a useless review with no contact info because the lady is UTR.

Where do these secretive ones come from? How did you find them?

Former advertising ASPs who decide to stop advertising? Aka semiretired.
Strippers who need extra cash?
Some gal pal who found out you hobby and thought it sounded fun?
Someone you met buying groceries?
Former sugar babies?
...Where do these secretive ones come from? How did you find them?

Former advertising ASPs who decide to stop advertising? Aka semiretired.
Strippers who need extra cash?
Some gal pal who found out you hobby and thought it sounded fun?
Someone you met buying groceries?
Former sugar babies? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Yes!!
I thought they fell out of trees.
I thought they fell out of trees. Originally Posted by pyramider
The are delivered by storks!
It's a center for gals that have UTIs
One of my regulars when I was off ECCIE approached me in a Starbucks and asked what it would take to spend more time with me. I told him an hourly rate. He obliged. We saw each other for years.

I've also met men in nicer bars (usually hotels or in downtown areas in big cities) and when they'd ask me to come back to their room/home, I'd say in a sincere manner: "Sure, let's stop at the ATM first." They got the hint and it was never a problem.

I also refer my big spenders whose schedule doesn't always line up to my own to my gal pal who is not a provider, exactly, but she isn't opposed to a vetted guy paying her for her time every once in a while.
Thank you for the informative reply, Laura.
Thank you for the informative reply, Laura. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
in other words, you still have no idea
in other words, you still have no idea Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No. In other words I was thanking her for her reply which actually had answers to my original question as opposed to every other response so far.
I thought they fell out of trees. Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually true.
It was a fake tree on a stripper stage, but still.
"Sure, let's stop at the ATM first."

Laura, you one one intelligent sweetheart!
in other words, you still have no idea Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No. In other words I was thanking her for her reply which actually had answers to my original question as opposed to every other response so far. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
You asked and answered your own question in your original post as I pointed out in my reply. The lovely Laura actually added an anecdotal reply butt, offered nothing new beyond your original post.

I will tell you this, the is no magic place where all the UTRs can be found... You pretty much know all the usual places and that's why nobody has been able to unearth a more informative answer to your question.

Look around...under the radar... that's where they are... sheesh!!
No. In other words I was thanking her for her reply which actually had answers to my original question as opposed to every other response so far. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
You asked and answered your own question in your original post as I pointed out in my reply. The lovely Laura actually added an anecdotal reply butt, offered nothing new beyond your original post.

I will tell you this, the is no magic place where all the UTRs can be found... You pretty much know all the usual places and that's why nobody has been able to unearth a more informative answer to your question.

Look around...under the radar... that's where they are... sheesh!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You are correct. I should have been clearer about the type of answers I was hoping for which were the anecdotes. From the ladies: stories how they were or turned their friends on to the game, or from the guys: specifics on how they met their current or favorite UTR and how long it took for BCD. As to my own answers, they were WAGs as I have had no luck in the UTR realm myself.
UTR comes from a place of not fully invested or interested in seeing many people... now that I think about it... I guess I’m sort of UTR