new navy frigate get stuck in ice in Montreal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...real-move.html

the seaway has frozen over and won't melt until March. so this frigate gets stuck there.

how come we don't have ice breakers to do that type of job??????

that frigate is pretty fast for a mono-hull ship at 45knots.
BONE COLLECTOR continues to go fag!

BONE COLLECTOR continues to go fag!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
assup's favorite musical group and album ! Nice of YOU to reaffirm YOUR limp wristed lifestyle assup ! How often do YOU and the reach around crew dress up like this for YOUR MEATings about YOUR gloryhole operations and dingleberry wine production goals ?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...real-move.html

the seaway has frozen over and won't melt until March. so this frigate gets stuck there.

how come we don't have ice breakers to do that type of job??????

that frigate is pretty fast for a mono-hull ship at 45knots. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It has about 110,000 horsepower Gas Tubines for ligh speed propulsion.

It has two Diesels that move it for standard cruising. The turbines kick in when you need to get there, or get out of the way fast.
assup's favorite musical group and album ! Nice of YOU to reaffirm YOUR limp wristed lifestyle assup ! How often do YOU and the reach around crew dress up like this for YOUR MEATings about YOUR gloryhole operations and dingleberry wine production goals ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are you talking about my meat, Gey Rey?
assup you're so way off topic that you chose to insult rather make a useful comment.

fuck you dickless!
Your posts are generally flat out SPAM,BONE COLLECTOR.

You should be tickled that anybody comments on them at all.

But I see you managed to work “Dick” into your post. BONE COLLECTOR.

Great job, homo.
Are you talking about my meat, Gey Rey? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ! and Gloryhole Guru . I'll let the AMP girls whose thongs YOU can't seem to remove discuss that MICROSCOPIC topic !
No, Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ! and Gloryhole Guru . I'll let the AMP girls whose thongs YOU can't seem to remove discuss that MICROSCOPIC topic ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If anyone mentions the word dick, gay rey (ekim) shows up with his bib on.
No, Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ! and Gloryhole Guru . I'll let the AMP girls whose thongs YOU can't seem to remove discuss that MICROSCOPIC topic ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I think he needs a finger transplant to help remove AMP girls' thongs, but it could be just his potty mmouth!
that damn old global warming.......
Trump should captain that ship. He had a perfect score on the Montreal test.
If anyone mentions the word dick, gay rey (ekim) shows up with his bib on. Originally Posted by bamscram
WRONG AGIN EKIM ! But, nice try at deflection and transference from those KansASS " mountains " ! YOU don't wear a bib when YOU pick those fresh dingleberries with YOUR ONE TOOTH, do ya EKIM ? !!! Do they have to pressure wash you from a-far when you are allowed to go to town for YOUR dental exam every 5 years ! ?
WRONG AGIN EKIM ! But, nice try at deflection and transference from those KansASS " mountains " ! YOU don't wear a bib when YOU pick those fresh dingleberries with YOUR ONE TOOTH, do ya EKIM ? !!! Do they have to pressure wash you from a-far when you are allowed to go to town for YOUR dental exam every 5 years ! ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Prove it or STFU.