How do you gentlemen feel about girly girls?

So this is something that has been bothering me lately
I was dating this guy a few months back and he told me I wasn't his usual type
And when I asked why he said I was "too girly"
????????????
Like, sorry for acting like such a....girl??

But I've also dated guys that enjoy that I'm that way

I love my glitter, moscato, pink, and I get almost weekly manicures
I am pretty girly
but since when did this become a problem to guys?
I understand that it's nice being with someone that shares your interests, and it is difficult to relate to girly stuff if you're a guy

So what do you fellas think? Just wondering what kind of girls you are generally interested in and if girly girls bother you

thx xoxo
I think that some guys like a girl that they can go out and drink with, would be able to sit there and talk sports and I guess not be high maintenance. I always say if they are looking for that it might not be a woman they are looking for haha.
lol, right? Like you can do that with you friends...I'll drink with you but no sports
Being who you is best.

Lots of people out there and in here for you to meet.

We are a dynamic community especially in real time this week.
I like girls that act like girls, but that's just me.

IB
I love girly girls. I fact I'm missing that in my current relationship.
I like more than one kind of movie and more than one kind of music - girly girl, why not?

But the girly girl needs to be extra seductive or in some other way be a turn on. Totally different game plan than an over the top pse girl...
No girly girl for me. They are too high maintenance.
I guess it would depend on your definition of being a girly girl.
I happen to consider myself one, but I can also put my own furniture together when it doesn't come assembled.
I like to wear dresses, cook and consider myself to be very feminine. But I'm not a helpless female either.
  • Loxly
  • 12-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Sounds like he was looking for a Jenna Jamison type with power tools. I limit mine to a variable speed vibrator

To each his own but I prefer something more intimate and erotic and "Girly Girls" do nicely.
Sounds like he just wanted to bail and wasn't man enough to say he wanted to move on while trying to put the blame all on you.

I just have one word to describe him..Coward.

You don't need someone like that.

Just be yourself and you will eventually meet someone who loves you for you. Don't try and go looking for him, just do your own thing and let it happen on it's own time. Could be i a few week, months, or even years. Never try to force it.

Good luck!

ps,

I love girly girls as well.

So this is something that has been bothering me lately
I was dating this guy a few months back and he told me I wasn't his usual type
And when I asked why he said I was "too girly"
????????????
Like, sorry for acting like such a....girl??

But I've also dated guys that enjoy that I'm that way

I love my glitter, moscato, pink, and I get almost weekly manicures
I am pretty girly
but since when did this become a problem to guys?
I understand that it's nice being with someone that shares your interests, and it is difficult to relate to girly stuff if you're a guy

So what do you fellas think? Just wondering what kind of girls you are generally interested in and if girly girls bother you

thx xoxo Originally Posted by bribunnysaratoga