Good Evening & a brief explanation of TOFTT elsewhere in the hobby

Hello San Antonio,

I hope you are all doing well this Sunday night! I'm Beverly, the owner of Lone Star Companions, a brand new boutique agency based in Austin with service to San Antonio.

It has been brought to my attention that here, TOFTT is viewed as a negative term, where elsewhere it is seen as a simple risk that often involves reward. I meant it quite tongue-in-cheek in my advertising, as in "wouldn't you like to TOFTT and be pleasantly surprised?!?" since we need reviews so you gentlemen know what to expect.

Anyway, I hope that explains my error - back in Chicago where I worked it was somewhat of an honor to be the reviewer who took one for the team and introduced the community to a new superstar - if you're curious who I am (I'm a retired provider with over 90 public reviews) please don't hesitate to ask, I can verify my identity to calm all your fears.

Happy New Year everyone!

Beverly
I know exactly what you mean darlin...... In Houston as well as South Florida I had the privelege of writing dozens of first reviews and probably 14 times out of 15 it was an incredible experience getting to "go first"....

I was never concerned though because of the caliber of the people running each of the agencies.... They knew my tastes as well as which ladies would be best with which guy for their first few appointments....

I haven't found that here in Austin or seen it in SA in the past....
I

I was never concerned though because of the caliber of the people running each of the agencies.... They knew my tastes as well as which ladies would be best with which guy for their first few appointments....

I haven't found that here in Austin or seen it in SA in the past.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Holy crap!! I agree with Whispers. LOL

I will continue to watch the reviews for your girls. I do not consider a TOFTT to be a negative statement.
Well take one for the team, is a negative. It means you wasted your money. However being first to see a provider or agency has little to do with bad service or wasting your money. Good luck
Good topic,

It is a risk or reward situation and in my opinion the current trend defines how it is perceived.

Most first timer reviews in SA tend to be Backpage ads and the majority seem to fall short of ECCIE expectations.

And if a young newbie hottie appears on the scene, in most cases she doesn't know what she is doing and often suffers from poor TCB/tacking care of business skills. (aka not understanding the basic 4 food groups as defined years ago by FootLong 1. DFK, 2. DATY, 3. CFS and 4. BBBJ)

GFX has to my knowledge made great strides as an agency and demonstrated a willingness to provide good service so I hope you too will follow in that way.

Good luck,

SF
Well our Eros ad should be going up today (they're still building it) and believe me my girls know their food groups I hope to exceed your expectations, and earn your respect!
The term "took one for the team" comes from the selfless act of a soldier putting himself in harm's way to save his buddies from taking a bullet.

So TOFTT really means you 'took a bullet', which yeah, is negative. But in so doing, you saved your teammates from taking the quite negative bullet. Saving the rest of the team, that is the positive aspect.

If you took a chance but it turned out good, well, that is not a 'bullet'. So the term would not apply.

It is good to have your clarification though, LoneStar. And it warms the cockles of my heart to see the 4 food groups enthusiastically embraced.

Please satisfy my curiosity with a PM as to your identity. Thanks!