Is there some you won't see? And why?

I have been told by a few providers that they will not see certain clients if they have seen certain providers for various reasons. So, fellow hobbiests are there ladies you won't see because of certain clients they have seen?
Thats what the ladies say until they have a bill to pay. And for some of these guys they'll see and do anything..
I'm picky, so for my money I only go for petite and skinny. I'm other words, she's got to be tossable in bed.
I wont see hagglers, bad hygiene, agressive, or people who ask for drugs or short me. I have a full time job so this is not my main source of income & lots of ladies as ms. Dixie states women say whatever but when it's slow they will take what they can. I can say I've been there done that in my younger years. I am a certain body type & i may not be everyones cup of tea everyone has their own prefrence so i can understand where men like certain body types & especially if they are paying.. I get it. I make my encounters count & enjoy my time.
I dropped an ATF of 8 years after I was attacked by her "boyfriend" of 2 weeks. I know he was nothing more than a client who had gotten possessive. She also told me he had attacked her neighbor and thrown him down a staircase because they were watching TV together one night. When I found out she was still having this crazy jealous guy over to her place, I figured I am too damn old to fight for a woman who is not my wife or children. My health is too important to challenge some crazy jealous person.
Since she wanted him, I left and and have never looked back.
That's wild robexar. There's definitely guys I won't see as I'm sure I'm someone some guys won't see. It is what it is. I'm able to be picky since this isn't my only or main source of income.
there's provider's who won't see me because of my weight(at least their honest) and I've been told I have too many reviews(yes I thought odd too).

There's some provider's I won't see. I see a lot of types, ages, ethnics, but certain habits, reputations, or bad reviews/comments will keep me away. also (being honest) prices.

p.s. lovelyevelyn-- I've read your profile, seen your pics, read some of your reviews and comments, and your website. looks to me like your a fantastic provider. The few guys you won't get want--18 year olds, short, spinner, natural breasts, (I thought you did only outcall, but I see you have an incall, that also matters to some)
forgot rest of op's question.

yes, there are certain provider's who I choose not to see because of their associations (male and female).. safer and less drama.

and yes certain provider's choose not to see me because of my associations (male and female)..

Not everybody in the hobby gets along with everyone else. Hobby or not, people are people.
Thanks sms918 xoxo

We all like certain things. Most of the things I look for is bad attitudes, toxic hobbyist mentalities, being rude/mean to women and of course alerts. I think guys look more for looks than we do. I like big guys personally.
There are a couple of providers I won't accept references from. But I honestly haven't seen them around lately so it hasn't been an issue.
I won't see certain providers that:
1. Tell me about their other clients - I do not want nor need to know!
2. Are continuously trolling for drama - do you really want to draw attention to yourself with everything that is going on now?
do you really want to draw attention to yourself with everything that is going on now? Originally Posted by Anonymous01
What is going on now?
  • Mokoa
  • 02-12-2019, 03:59 PM
That is a topic for a separate thread.
I won't see hobbiest who have reviewed and or state they have seen providers who I know engage in extremely risky recreational activities.. I have had regular clients whom when we speak have discussed it ND only one saw one and reviewed her and the end result has been all of his future attempts there after were Shot down with the explanation I don't play about my health or life ... Other wise unless they have a multitude of issues on here I'm pretty open
WALDT (we all like different things)

and

those who properly research usually have very satisfactory results (works in both directions)

ijs