Why Doggy?

I've noticed that a lot of girls say their favorite position is Doggy. It's mine too, but just for fun I was wondering why the gals preferred it. Please add to my first three thoughts...
1). Its more sexually satisfying. You get more depth, or hit the G-Spot better, the angle works best, etc.
2). Its easy - lots less energy than Cowgirl, for example. You're in a pretty comfortable position (some don't even move). Over the whole day, you're less tired.
3) You don't even have to see or smell us. It could be Chris Pine humping ya...
Come on man, you know the answer. #3.
Dude, you of all people should know that it's the best position for butt secks....
How else are you gonna get a thumb up their ass?
ive been told by many girlies that it’s the most submissive position that creates a pleasurable feeling like they have no control. i personally like it the most because it doesn’t require a bed or a comfortable place to lay for that matter. it’s not necessary to be naked and can be performed while hiding in a closet. and the best part is that the both of you can make the worst sex faces without the fear of embarrassment.
I just like it .. and number 3 is good too

guys tell me they like looking at my big ass of 49in and hold to my waist and watch the girl swing back and forth .. (o)(o)
Deeper penetration. And I can twerk on the dick which feels great.
I might be in the minority but doggie is actually my least favorite position. CG and to a greater extent Mish are my faves. I like being able to see my partner's face and reactions during sex.
I don't care for doggy but I am a control freak so being on top is my favorite lol..
I just like it .. and number 3 is good too
guys tell me they like looking at my big ass of 49in and hold to my waist and watch the girl swing back and forth .. (o)(o) Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Doing Doggy, how can the guys see beyond your 49" ass to see the girls swinging?
Doing Doggy, how can the guys see beyond your 49" ass to see the girls swinging? Originally Posted by OldYeller

No pussy or ass for you! Not from this provider! Put on your Nomex Nascar suit and PREPARED TO BE FLAMED! LOL!
No pussy or ass for you! Not from this provider! Put on your Nomex Nascar suit and PREPARED TO BE FLAMED! LOL! Originally Posted by Anonymous01
i didn’t think that OY was responding inappropriately...unless im missing something from his post
LBG probably just swings the girls out to the side so they can be seen... I think CG would be better for admiring the girls.
Growing up with 2 boys in the house, I've been told doggy is better, because you're hitting straight guts(didn't know how to say it any other way, and that's how they said it, word for word)..