Target Has A Sense Of Humor

While doing a bit of light shopping at Target (gasp) I noticed the Valentine's Day aisle is fully stocked with all kinds of romantic goodies including a wine display...I wish I would have taken a photo...The featured wine on display was (wait for it)...Menage a trois!!!
I'll bring it over then... I love that wine!
$7 at Sam's Club -- In my opinion it's the best red out there under $10.

Over at Walmart it's probably Wild Irish Rose.
It's not bad Nicole. Funny how we all have tried it.
Check out these bizarre wine brands.

http://www.myhumors99.com/2009/09/10...and-names.html
Please do not tell me the irony of this has been lost (ocho cinco got it)

Menage a trois? Valentine's Day? Come on...

PS Thanks C-Man: another fave is pro.mis.Q.ous AND I love OOPS! Seems more fitting for a V-day gift, eh?
I thought the Wild Irish Rose was fitting w/ the Theme of the Holiday.
Please do not tell me the irony of this has been lost (ocho cinco got it)

Menage a trois? Valentine's Day? Come on...

PS Thanks C-Man: another fave is pro.mis.Q.ous AND I love OOPS! Seems more fitting for a V-day gift, eh? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
C'mon Valentines is good for him and her, or him him and her, or her her and him, or him him and him, or her her and her. Love trinagles can all be interconnected.
I took a run by there tonight.

They had updated the display to include 7-Up on one side and Dr Pepper (or DP as it's sometimes known) on the other.
the problem with Target when buying alcohol, they ask for your birthday and sometimes a DL, I am 60
It's almost as good as Big Ass Red. Love serving those at dinner parties; I take bets on who is going to notice the label and how long it will take...
Well it didn't make it to the Valentine aisle, but they do carry "Gnarly Head" wine. Sounds yummy huh.